Extended Summary

"There are different points
of view for every story"

The beyond the book but James point of view as he discovers his life that he believed to be true was a lie after his girlfriend goes missing and he leaves to find her, discovering a town called storybrooke in Maine that had never existed before un...

The beyond the book but James point of view as he discovers his life that he believed to be true was a lie after his girlfriend goes missing and he leaves to find her, discovering a town called storybrooke in Maine that had never existed before until 28 years ago and that he was a lot older than he realised. But he discovered a lot more that shocked him that fairytales were real every story he had heard about as a child was in fact true and he was part of that world.

But the worst was that his parents weren't who he believed they were but in fact the evil queen and the stable boy. After the evil queens curse is broken his hatred grows after his lost memories come back to him, and it turns out both James and his girlfriend Gabriella were put into comas before the curse and when they arrive in the new world there curse is broken. He begins to stand out in storybrooke after everyone else gets there memories back and discover he's the son of evil queen so he finds himself in the middle and alone  in a town that didn't feel like home.

The only person in his life that felt true was Gabriella she was his hope and made him believe that maybe he would have his happy ending.