Chapter one

"Unnie wake up we have to go to school!" My little sister says in annoyance. "Wait what time is it?" I say. "6:59" she says nearly laughing. "WHAT OH NO" I say nearly panicking. "Wait why are you not in you're uniform?" I say. "I didn't feel like wearing it" "but it's monday!" I say "unnie just go downstairs I'm washing mine and yours" "okay" I say and go downstairs. Right when I walk in I hear "Saeng il chuk ha hae!" my family yells. "Oh thank you I forgot it's sunday" I say hoping my sister was lying about the time. Thank goodness she was its 12:30 pm. "We didn't want to wake you so we just waited till 12:30!" My mom says happily. "Thank you momma,father,grandma,grand father and you to unnie!" I say smiling. "Well what are we waiting for let's eat!"

"Oh don't forget Hyun, you have school tomorrow!" My grand father reminds me before going on his plain to America. "I won't and don't forget to come here again!" I yell. I've been really close to my grandparents since I was a little kid. When I turned eleven they moved to New Jersey in America while I stayed here with my mom in South Korea! I live in Seoul. It's really pretty here but pretty load in the day time. My dad had to go to work today sadly. But oh well at least I can see him later! "Hey Hyun are you going to unimoe house now" choinee asks me. "Actually no I'm not since shes staying at her fathers" I say. "Can we go to a coffee shop?" She asks me. "Sure lets go!"

"Unnie I got you something, well me and mom did but she wanted me to give it to you" she says smiling". "Oooo give me!" I say excited. "Here" she says giving me a small box. "No way is this" "Yep" "OMG I LOVE YOU"

Cliffhanger >-< how are you teddies enjoying the story? I hope this story goes great!