0.003

please vote if you want me to continue updating!
_____________________________
Tremaine Keith Capalot| Memphis, Tn
May 31, 2019| saturday 8:15 pm
_____________________________

"wassup cuhh" i dapped zeekie up "where j3 lil ass at" i asked. "up there with trin" he replied i just nodded and sat down. "aye what's yo name" zeekie asked the lil hoe i had wimme "zaya" she replied winking at him i chuckled and went up to jailee's room. pulling up my pants i opened her door not caring whether she had on clothes or not.

"tf you barging in my shit for" she said mugging me " watch yo fucking mouth" i said through gritted teeth. hitting me in my forehead she tossed over. grabbing her by her ankles i pinned her arms together getting in her face. "keep yo hands to yo self bitch" i said roughly letting her go. her eyes flashed from hazel brown to jet black. pushing me across the room she began to throw punches at me. not wanting to hit her back i pushed her across the room causing her to fall and hit her head, not even giving a fuck anymore i left the room.

"aye yall ready" j3 asked, i just nodded grabbing my hoe hand. "aye lil mama it ain't enough room for you" zeekie said to zaya. she looked up at me " she can sit in my lap" i said smirking looking towards jailee. she just laughed and looked away
________________________________
Jailee Maurice Kelly| Memphis, Tn
               May 31, 2019| Saturday 9:05 pm
_____________________________
'i could just slap tf outta capalot ass' 'he got me so fucked up dude' shaking my leg i got up and asked zeekie to trade seats with me. "p im bout to fuck him up bro" i told her shaking my leg " what's wrong with you" she said replied grabbing my hand. feeling the tears come i leaned on her shoulder " capalot ass just pissed me off" i said. " calm down we bout to be here don't let that nigga see you down" she said making me raise up. " period" ii said twerking in my seat. feeling capalot look at me i smirked at him.

the sprinter came to a stop, looking out the window i saw we were at a gas station. getting up from my seat the driver played ' ratchet twerk song' running off the bus i grabbed my best. as we bent over i felt a presence behind me making me go harder. after a minute i got tired and stood up fixing my clothes, seeing a stud was behind me smiling. "hey" i said smiling at her " wassup lil mama" she said chuckling. i was yanked away from her making me start swinging on the person who grabbed me, i guess they were tired of me hitting them cause they grabbed my hand pushing me. seeing it was capalot made me so angry "move bruh you stay fucking with me" i yelled getting on the sprinter. " dude you doing to much gone somewhere wit allat yelling" he said waving me off, i just nodded and laughed. sitting in my seat i scrolled through instagram not even caring that his lil hoe was staring a hole in my face. as the sprinter pulled off we went ahead to the lil party that i honestly was over.
________________________________
again please vote in order for me to update!