Look Back At It

Namjoon

Sarai invited me to her hotel room after two days of being apart, and we were going to talk. I sat down at the table across from her.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," Sarai replied.

"I want to start by saying the way I reacted when I found out you were pregnant was childish. I should have been supportive towards you knowing that you don't want a child," I said.

"It's not really that I don't want children. It's more of I am afraid of being a failure and not being good enough," Sarai replied. It was the first time I heard her say that.

"I can understand giving the relationship with your mom and family. I am sorry, Rai," I reached over the table to hold her hand.

"It's okay. I should have been more sensitive to your needs as well. You only wanted to have this experience with me, and now you feel cheated. I get it, and while I can't change that. I can only move forward," Sarai said.

"So, where do we go from here?" I asked.

"Honestly, I don't know. I have been thinking about it these last two days, and I still don't know. I love you so much. I think about you all the time, and I always wish you well. What do you think?" Sarai asked me.

"I am always going to want to be with you. You are my dream woman. You are the woman I want to share everything with. My life, my successes, my failures.. everything. I just think I keep trying to model what you have with Hobi, and that's why I keep failing," I said.

"My relationship with you is different because we are like twins. We have the same issues, and we get frustrated with each other when we literally do the same thing," Sarai giggled. It was the first time I heard her laugh in days.

"You are so right. We are fighting ourselves through each other," I said.

"Yep, and it's exhausting," Sarai said.

"Okay, well, I guess we can figure it out. I am not going to put a label on it. Can we just take it one day at a time and go from there? Are you open to that?" I asked.

"Yes," Sarai said. "I would love that." She got up from her side of the table and came over to me. She sat down in my lap and wrapped her arm around me. "I love you," Sarai replied.

"I love you too," I kissed her. I missed her so much, and I wanted to show her how much I missed her.

Our sweet pecks turned quickly into hungry kisses. I longed to touch her again and feel her again. I couldn't understand why I allowed myself to explode the way I did before.

I hate to admit it that when it comes to her, I am incredibly selfish.

"I need you," Sarai replied. Her needy whimpered made me hard underneath her. I didn't want to confuse what we just said for an excuse to have sex. But, I need to be inside of her again.

"I know you feel me underneath you," I said. "I am so hard for you," I kissed her on the left side of her neck. I craved to be with this woman. She's always been who I need and who I deserve.

"Please give me all of you," Sarai hopped out of my lap and sat on the table. She pulled her panties down and lifted her shirt up.

I watched closely as she spread her legs for me. She played with her juicy clit in front of me. She skillfully stroked her love button in my presence and plugged her pussy with the same two fingers.

My eyes focused on her finger fucking herself, and I watched her juices flow onto the table. She put her fingers in her mouth and savored her own taste of her pussy.