Chapter 11

Today was the day. The fight. The Voltouri was coming and Hayley and Julia have not yet returned. As everyone stood waiting for what Aro was gonna say. Soon they heard footsteps.
Julia Outfit/hair/ make up

Hayley Outfit/hair/ make up

It was Hayley and Julia

It was Hayley and Julia. Bother girls stood in between Jacob and Sam's pack. Everyone was shocked to see them. Aro smirked. "My dear Hayley and Julia seems as if you didn't come prepared"Aro said making the Voltouri smirk. Hayley and Julia smirked and Julia let out a howl. Soon Jackson and Hayley and Julia pack came out. The Voltouri grew scared. "Seems as if you didn't come prepared Aro" Julia said. But Julia had another trick up her sleeve that she was saving for later. Marcel and his men smirked at Julia. Soon Alice and Jasper arrived. Alice gave Aro her hand and he saw the future.
"It doesn't matter what I show you. Even when you see you still won't change your decision" Alice said. She turned to Bella and nodded for Reneesme and Seth to leave. Julia put her niece on Seth's back. "Remember I want you to in Mystic Falls you will be safe there" Julia said. Seth nodded his wild head an took off. Julia looked at them with a sad but serious face. She heard the sound of a silent scream and turned around to see Carlisle head ripped off and Aro smiling wickedly. Julia and Bella looked at each other and nodded. Soon the Cullen's side ran. Julia waited for the opportunity to tell Jackson and his pack to shift. Aro motioned for his men to run and Julia howled letting them shift. Jackson and his pack shifted and ran at the Voltouri with the quiletes behind them. The Mikaelsons ran with the packs. Julia and Hayley jumped mid air and took some Voltouri members down. Soon a fight broke out. Benjamin has balled up his fists and made a crack in the center. Esme was about to fall into the crack and Julia and Hayley saw and nodded. They both ran and tackled the vampire and fell into the crack. Hope saw her mother and aunt fall. "Mom Aunt Julia" Hope screamed. The pack looked and saw Julia and Hayley falling. "Julia" they all said in the pack mind link. Hope started to cry thinking her mother and Aunt were dead when suddenly out of nowhere. They were shot up from the crack. They soon fell on to the snow. Hope and everyone else sighed in relief and both girls went back to fighting. Julia ran at Aro and he pushed her back. She was falling through the air and collides with Klaus. Both siblings looked at each other and nodded. They both fought Aro. All of the Voltouri members were dead. Everyone else watched as Klaus Mikaelson and Julia Mikaelson fought against Aro. Hayley joined them by kicking Aro back helping Julia take his head off. Klaus grabbed the torch and lit Aro body on fire.
Aro pulled his hand away from Alice and looked at the Cullen's side. Julia and Hayley glared at him. "Now you know that's your future. Unless you decide on another course" Alice said. Alice said how she found witnesses of her own and a man and women showed up. He said how he was like Nessie and his diet. The Voltouri still wasn't convinced. So Julia yelled something no one expected. "Mom Dad" Julia said. The Mikaelsons smiled at the fact their parents were kinder and asked for forgiveness while in New Orleans. The Voltouri grew scared. "Mikael Esther" Aro said. "I see my daughters and sons have a family that you want to hurt. The girl is a hybrid like my children and like Nathaniel said she has a diet of human food and blood. " Mikael said. The Voltouri realized their was nothing wrong and left back to Voltearia. Hayley and Julia turned towards Jackson. "Thank you Jack" Julia said hugging someone she looked to as a brother. "No problem your family and family sticks together."Jackson said. Julia turned towards Klaus. "You have to leave the wolves alone please. They will stay in their territory and you stay in yours and no problems okay" Julia said. Klaus sighed and nodded. Both shared a hug. Julia and her family all hugged. Julia looked at her mates and smiled and nodded for them to go home. They nodded back. Everyone would finally live in peace without the Voltouri.