𝟙𝟘

'cut one whole body part off

'cut one whole body part off.' was on my card. "what does everyone's card say?" Calum said fear in his voice. "cut one whole body part off." i muttered. "so does mine. bitch i did!" Lindsey yelled. Michael cried, "mine says the same thing." Calum and Ashton nodded, "same."

"why the fuck do we all have the same dare?" i said angrily still pissed off about Calum loving my girl. Lindsey groaned, "how long?"

the TV turned on as '10' was on the screen. "oh lovely, we got more time to cut off a god damn body part off!" i yelled. "Luke..." Lindsey muttered. i sighed, "sorry but im still pissed off." she sighed, "so am i.."

Calum groaned, "how the hell are we supposed to stitch up our wounds?" i sighed, "we take turns, we got 10 minutes. if we do it quickly, we'll have time to do all 5 of us." they nodded as Lindsey groaned, "welp im losing another finger!"

"so will i." i muttered. Ashton sighed, "i'll lose a toe." Calum groaned, "i'll lose a finger." Michael scoffed, "this is bullshit. i'll cut the end of my ear off, it counts..i think." i sighed, "its a whole part, thats only part." he groaned, "damn it... okay..finger."

"are we all losing a finger? besides Ashton." i questioned the others as they nodded. i glanced at Lindsey, "do mine, i'll stitch up yours." she nodded, "do mine, i'll stitch up yours." i nodded and pecked her lips, "we do this last dare." she sniffled and nodded, "and then we get the fuck out of here." i sighed and nodded, "yep and go get medical attention...and talk to a shit ton of cops."

"great." the others muttered. i grabbed a sharp knife and sighed, "here babe." she groaned and grabbed the hilt of the knife before sighing, "which finger?" Ashton cursed, "fuck it im losing a finger." Michael snorted, "okay so we're all losing a finger."

"its a whole body part." i mentioned. "it wasnt specific." Ashton muttered. Calum and Michael nodded as they helped eachother out, i got everything ready for Lindsey's finger to be stitched up as she had everything set up for my stitches.

"do it quick baby." she cried, "fuck i hate this." i pecked her lips, "i know, i love you. get it over with." she bit her lip and nodded as she took a shaky breath, "what finger?" i sighed, "pinky. you?" she sighed, "pointer." i bit my lip and nodded. the others told which finger they wanted cut off.

Calum and i yelled out in pain while Michael and Lindsey cut our fingers off. i gripped the table cursing, "fuck!" she sobbed, "im sorry!" i groaned, "just hurry." she nodded as she finished severing my finger and quickly worked on stitching it before i bled out. i groaned, "fuck that hurt so much more than anything else we went through."

"told you." she muttered. she poured the alcohol over my missing finger as Michael gave her a cup of ice, she put my finger in it as i grabbed the ice with her other finger in it and put it on the table. "ready?" she scoffed, "hell no but do it anyway." i groaned as we had 8 minutes left. i shook my head, "im so sorry." she sniffled, "just do it baby." i took a deep breath as Michael went next while Calum cut his finger off.

Michael and Lindsey yelled out in pain as Lindsey screamed louder than Michael as i sobbed as i finished cutting it off, "done!" i quickly gripped her finger with the towel as she cursed, "fuck that hurt." i nodded wincing as i made sure to not include my pinky finger in gripping her pointer finger that i cut off.

Calum and i stitched up Lindsey and Michael's missing fingers as we put their fingers in the ice cups that had their fingers in already. our cups somehow had names so we knew who's finger belonged to who. i groaned, "is it over?"

we heard the doors clicking unlocked, the boards were removed from the windows. "its over." Lindsey said as we sighed of relief.

"go." the whisper hiss of the demon said as we helped eachother up and went and grabbed our bags. "so how do we make it look like we were kept here for 48 hours?" Lindsey questioned me. i sighed, "how much rope do we got?" she shrugged as Ashton came in, "we got alot of rope." he held up rope. "okay that answers my question, tie a piece of rope to the heater." i pointed to the heater in our rooms. Michael, Calum and Ashton nodded as they left to do it to all of the rooms as i tied two ropes on the heater for Lindsey and i, i smeared blood on the ends of it to make it seem like we were kept here.

"smart." she muttered. i sighed, "gotta make it look like we were held here, we gotta get rid of any evidence that we were partying here." she sighed, "or we can say we came here for hopes of seeing ghosts and a serial killer was living here, somewhere." i shrugged, "that could work."

we grabbed our bags and met the guys downstairs. "so what's our story?" Calum questioned us. as i sighed, "we came here for a Halloween gateway to a haunted house, you rented out the house and none of us knew that the serial killer was in here. he attacked us, held us in our rooms and took us downstairs one at a time to torture us. he kept us for 48 hours, killing 3 of our friends. we never saw his face, he was smart and took care of our wounds. he let us go after the 48 hours was up." they nodded.

"that'll work." Ashton mentioned as i sighed, "god i hope so. they'll check for finger prints thats not ours, but obviously they wont find any." they nodded as we took the cups with our missing fingers in with us as Michael drove us to the house.

"we survived." i muttered to Lindsey who nodded, "once we're all cleared from the hospital, and the cops are done investigating the house...i'll get everything and do a cleansing of the house and a banishing spell to get rid of the demon forever, i'll have Natalia help me with it." i nodded, "sounds good, put the girls at rest." she nodded, "that's the plan...all of those poor victims."

"8 went in and only 5 walked out.." Calum muttered. i sighed, "none of us are gonna be the same." Michael turned in his seat slightly, "yeah no kidding, we're gonna have so many scars its not even funny." i sighed, "we survived."

"not all of us." Lindsey muttered. i kissed her head, "they're in a better place." she sniffled, "i know they are."

**(A/N: the entire time that they use the knives, they have towels around the hilt to hide their fingerprints. It's to keep it so that the cops dont find their prints since they are lying to them about what happened to them, so they are being smart about it.)**