The Fight

"Billy?!" Jonathan and Steve both say. Steve gets off top of Jonathan. Billy looks down. "What the hell! You said you were busy!" Billy yelled at Steve. "You said we were going to the game!" Billy got up next to Steve. Jonathan stood back. "You lied to me." Billy said with a smirk. "You know what happens when you lie...you get your ass beat Harrington." Billy punched Steve in the face. Steve fell backwards onto the couch. "Hey man! Listen! Just leave alright!" Jonathan said as Billy came towards him. Jonathan held his hand up. "Just leav-" Billy punched Jonathan. Steve came up behind Billy and slapped his head. Billy turned around and slapped him back. Jonathan jumped up and grabbed Billy's shirt and pulled him back onto the couch. Steve pulled Jonathan too his side. Billy looked up, "Your both dead." He jumped up to slam both of his fists into them but the moved out of the way so Billy fell right in his face. Steve came behind him and kicked him in his privates. Billy got up and ran upstairs to go home. Steve and Jonathan were both all bloody and worn out. "I'm going to go take another shower." Jonathan said. He walked upstairs. Steve started to clean up the basement when he heard a loud, "OW!" Steve stood at the bottem of the stairs and heard a punch. "Jonathan!" He started to go upstairs and he couldn't believe his eyes.