#𝟏

❀ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs❀

          I slowly open my eyes, quickly shutting them as they were not adjusted to the morning light. I felt myself trying to sink back into my slumber until I realized a pair of arms were around my waist. I immediately turn around to see the eyes of the one and only Tom Holland staring back at me. He's been my best friend for over five years and was the person who at the moment had my heart. 

          "What are you doing in my bed Tom?" You say chuckling as you stare into his beautiful eyes. "What? Do I really need an excuse to see my best friend?" Tom said as he gave you his signature smile. "No.. but I didn't expect to wake up next to you" you say laughing. "I was just bored so I climbed through your window so you could give me some attention, but you were asleep so I decided to lay with you for a while till you woke up" Tom explained. 

          It wasn't unusual for Tom to come through your window, you were neighbors after all, so you would frequently communicate through the windows. "So.. I was thinking.. wanna go watch a movie at the drive in theater tonight?" Tom asked you as you got out of bed. "Of course I do!" You squealed as Tom got up next to you. "Well then its a date! Ill see you tonight love!" Tom said as he placed a kiss on your forehead and left back through the window.

❀ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ❀

         It was now later on in the evening, you were getting ready and couldn't help but think about Tom, how he held you, how he kissed you on the forehead. You loved the boy, without a doubt, but sadly you did not think he felt the same. Sure he was flirt and touchy but that was just Tom.. 

         As soon as you finished getting ready your mother yelled from downstairs that Tom was here, you ran downstairs and ran into Tom's arms. He spun you around and you both quickly got to the truck. The ride there was a nice, comfortable silence, you guys listened to music and in no time arrived at the drive in theater. 

          Tom quickly got out of the car and ran over to your door, opening it for you and taking your hand

          Tom quickly got out of the car and ran over to your door, opening it for you and taking your hand. He dragged you over to the back of the truck where there was a thin blanket and a couple pillows, along with snacks of course. You both got situated until a sudden gust of wind came through, making you shiver. Tom quickly took off his jacket and gave it to you, wrapping his arm around you once you had both been situated again. 

          "What would I do without you.." you said smiling as you looked up at Tom. "Don't know" he responded, smirking down at you. As the movie went on Tom got closer and closer to you if that was even possible at this point. He was rubbing your back and soon you were cuddled up into his chest. You looked up for a second at him watching the movie when all of a sudden he looked back down at you. He looked so perfect.. now was the time.. you couldn't keep hiding the fact that you were in love with your best friend so you did something you instantly regretted, you closed the gap and kissed him. 

          You pulled back, on the verge of tears. "I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking Tom, I'm so so sorry" you said as you started gathering your belongings, to scared to look at him. "Hey" he paused, putting his thumb under your chin and pulling your head up so his eyes could meet with yours. "It's okay.. I.. I like you too.." he said, giving you a small smile. You both stared into each other's eyes for what felt like an eternity as the movie played in the background. That is, until he pulled you in for another kiss, one in which somehow ended with you on his lap. He smiled into the kiss, both of you loving every minute of it. 

          "I love you.." you said quietly as you both pulled apart to catch your breath. "Me too" Tom said smiling as you looked down blushing. "I'm sorry.. for being such a mess" you laughed nervously as you continued to look down. "Don't be.. I think your adorable" he said as you looked back up. He then intertwined his fingers with yours and you two once again began to kiss. 

          The rest of the night was amazing, you and Tom ended up going back to his place where you fell asleep while he had his arm wrapped around you. It was.. amazing.. :')

❀ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ, ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs ғᴏʀ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛs ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ɪɴ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴅᴀʏ!❀