#𝟐

❀ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs❀

          I was walking down the halls to my last period when I locked eyes with Tom and his beautiful brown eyes. He had always been you're best friend and you two had been dating for over a month now. As he walked over to you he gave you his amazing smile and gave you a kiss on the cheek. 

          "Hello Darling" he greeted you. "Hi" you said blushing, as you're stomach grew with butterflies at the nickname. "I was wondering if after school you wanted to go out somewhere, just us" he said. "Sure, where are we going?" You asked, curiousity taking over you're thoughts. "I was thinking a picnic!" He said with excitement. "Sounds great Tom!" You responded to him. "Great, meet me at my car after school" he said. With that you both went you're separate ways, patiently waiting for class to end.

❀ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ❀

          After class you quickly headed over to the parking lot where you saw Tom waiting for you by his car. You greeted him with a kiss as he opened the car door for you. You got in and you were off to your destination. The drive was short but Tom held you're hand the whole time. He never really seemed to care about being affectionate towards you in front of others, and he was never shy about standing up for you when needed. When you arrived Tom fetched the basket and you both helped set it up. 

          You both sat down and began to dig into the food

          You both sat down and began to dig into the food. You both talked for a bit, caught up on each others day as you didn't have many classes with each other and overall had a lot of fun. It was almost sunset and you laid you're head on his shoulders till you guys eventually went home.

❀ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ❀

          When Tom pulled up to you're house he walked you to you're door where he proceeded to give you a long kiss. "I love you" he said silently. You smiled. "Me too.."