PART 1

Late Sunday morning, I text Anya after I awoke from my slumber.

There were somethings I needed to know. She text me back and the following textversation ensued.

11:58 a.m.

"Hi! Had a fantastic time! It was very nice to see you! You looked sooo cute! Hated to say goodbye.

"ME: "I hated to say good bye too! I had a blast! I can't get you off my mind. Did you drink at all last night?"

ANYA: "No babe, I didn't drink at all. Did you?"

ME:"Really? Me neither! Do you remember all I said to you last night?"

ANYA: "I remember everything.You said some of the most beautiful and touching words. You've definitely won my heart over, xo.

"ME:"Easy things to say when it's the truth. Did you mean what you said to me last night about wanting me to fight for you?"

ANYA: "Yes babe, I meant it. I hope I didn't embarrass you. I hope I didn't say too much, but I love you...can't help it.

"ME: "If what you said was supposed to embarrass me then keep it coming please!I hope all I said didn't embarrass you at all.I meant every single word."

ANYA: "Not at all. We love each other andshould be able to share."ME: "Did your friend Cheryl say anything to you last night?"ANYA:"She was gone when I went back out there. Did Mitch say anything to you?"ME: "I didn't see him when we left that reserved dining area. He must have hooked up with someone. Poor girl. I apologize for all the things he said and didlast night. I don't know what his problem was but he's got a big one."

                           ******