PART 5

On January thirtieth, I received a text from Anya a few seconds before I stepped out of my apartment to head for the office thatwas one of the sweetest ones I had received from her..

8:01 a.m."

    Good morning! Happy two months! Have a good day! I love you!"

      After nearly thirty-seven years of not feeling any real love from anyone before, the fact she remembered we met two months ago to the day was meaningful.

          I remember with my first girlfriend, Sara, I would celebrate our monthly anniversariesand she would think it was stupid, but when you're happy to be with someone, assilly as it seems, a month anni is a special day.

     Since Sara I was self-conscious in recognizing monthly anniversaries or any milestones in my relationships, but this showed me how Anya and I were alike in the way we loved others, and I don't believe a greater blessing could had been bestowed upon me from the one who ran the Universe.

       I didn't expect to hear from her again today with it being a workday, and I still adhered to my rule not to text her in the fear of distracting her, but sure enough, asshe always did, like the sun behind the clouds, her heart made an appearance..

                             *******