Chapter 1 : Please join a club with me!

No one's POV :
In the middle of Math class, Kokichi is seen to be confused about the subject and what are they talking about. 'Well, what the hell is this teacher saying? I can't understand even a bit of her words. Literally, math is like one of the most boring thing that ever existed!' That's what Kokichi Ouma thought while smearing his book with ink and his doodles. He can't stand math nonetheless. it's weird, he thinks. "Where the fuck is my highliters? I usually puts it in my pencil case..." Kokichi is now searching through his bag. He can't seem to find his highlighter. 'Dangit' he whispers as he kept lurking in his bag just for his purple highlighter.

"Ding dong, ding dong" The bell rang, the class is over. "Alright students, your homework is page 753. Don't write the questions, only answers. Understand?" "Yes miss" All the students replied the teacher in unison. "Good" the teacher said. The teacher gave us the homework, and left the class. Kokichi is now only sitting through his desk. His desk is quite dirty due to the marks from a marker. Kokichi is going to tidy up his desk and puts all of his belongings into his bag, But, Kokichi appears to be distracted for a while. Why? Well Kiibo Idabashi, his classmate (also a childhood friend), approached him to talk about something...

"Ouma kun" He speaks. "Kiibo, I told ya. Just call me Kokichi! We've literally known each other for like, forever!" Kokichi lunges with a slightly begging tone. "Well sorry, but i have a question, Kokichi" "Huh? What is it?" Kokichi asked. "Have you joined a club, Kokichi?" Kiibo asked back. Kokichi silently thinks. He haven't gave joining clubs a thought. "I... don't think there is a club suitable for me..." Kokichi responds. Kiibo is actually amused knowing that, since Kiibo thought differently. "What about you Kiibo?" Kokichi asked again. "Well, my interest is definitely going to the Science club" That's what he is going to say, but he was cutted by Kokichi in the middle of the sentence. "Wait- WHAT? I THOUGHT YOU PROMISED TO JOIN A CLUB TOGETHER WITH ME!? AND WHY THE SCIENCE CLUB!?" Kokichi trashed Kiibo's thought about the science club. "Wha- why not?" Kiibo asked back again. The fight continued.

"KIIBO THAT CLUB ALMOST BURNED THE SCHOOL. AND THEY MAKE THOSE SCARY INVENTIONS. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY "WHY NOT"? ITS DANGEROUS!" Kokichi commanded hastily. "Kokichi, you're being selfish and egotistic, aren't you? Even if you do have a point, im still joining the science club" Kiibo's reaction to Kokichi's comment about his thought is quite thoughtful and controlling. "PLEASE JUST STAY AWAY FROM THAT CLUB KIIBO!" Kokichi whined. Kiibo seems to care less. "As i was saying, you don't have the rights to stop me" Kiibo is still denying the fact that he cannot join the Science club. Yet, the fighting is still on and everyone tried to stop the fight. Seriously why would they fight just because of a club...

Kokichi's POV (Hallway) :
"Eugh! That bastard friend of mine! Why would Kiibo still wants to join that stupid club!? It's definitely because of Iruma's begging, is it!? How the hell did she lured Kiibo!? Plus, I literally told him it's horrific and yet he still wants to join!? That's terribly wack!" I'm still rendering that fight in my mind with a weirdly scary look in my face. Now I'm the only one who haven't joined a club yet, great. Uuuuughhhhh, I wished to myself to pass a cool club to maybe look at and put on my note to consider joining.

But hey, it came true. I stumbled upon this gorgeous room with magenta curtains covering the window and the ventilation. I read the sign. "The drama club?" I murmured. This looks like it would be a great and cool club to 'check out', i am totally piqued. Without thinking, i knocked the door like a normal person would. No one answered, so i just sneaked in to help myself. What am i even doing...

Well, I'm now in. I'm thinking directly about the atmosphere of the room. First of all, Woah, the room is so bright and dramatic. It has a little stage in the middle with bunches of lighting and decorations, and there is also a costume setup and a sewing machine. A huge one. There is some chairs to sit on, and also a backstage!? I am questioning myself completely, how big is this room exactly? I just looked around and noticed someone. An intimidating looking woman that is older than me with a black twin drill. It looks like a wig though, so i just walked to her and she noticed me. I literally just want to see her closer and this happened. That's shit, but i can ask some questions so it should be fine i guess?

"Hello, i am Celestia Ludenberg. But call me Celeste. I am the supervisor of the club. I see you snuck in, and is unfamiliar with this surrounding. so you are definitely interested and new to this club. How may i help you?" Oh god she noticed me, I'm now shaking very very terribly due to my nervousness. She mentioned that her name is Celestia Ludenberg, and i have to call her Celeste. Okay here it goes...

"Hi miss Celeste. Uhm, I'm Kokichi Ouma, and yes, I am new around here. is this club new or..." I introduced myself. "Ah, no. This club has been created long long time ago by a theater kid. And this club were going to be shut down due to lack of members, which is a horrendous news we have got a few weeks ago" Celeste explained. What? Shut down? Just because they don't have enough members? That's quite unfortunate isn't it. But my thoughts remained on that square. Celeste started to open her mouth again. Oh boy, i can sense some good and frustrating news...

"This club apparently only has 3 members. If we got 5 more member, this club is denied to be shut down. Would you like to join?"

Ah. Now that i think about it. My mom used to tell me that i am a good at acting and expressing different feelings with many scenarios. I even excel at that stage play when i was a 4th grader. I could definitely give this a try... right?
Ah that's right! If i remember about the club pamphlet our student council gave us, we could join 3 clubs max. I could try asking Kiibo to join this! If he is interested and he joins, this club wont gonna be shut down for longer, since we still have hope!

"I want to join!" My intention to join is going to help the club and practice my acting skills, so consider this a 'Help From A Passerby'!
"Fufu, thank you Ouma. I now shall promote you from a student to a Drama Club member. Enjoy your stay in this club, as on times, they can be very annoying..." Celeste confessed about "they"...

Woah woah, wait. What did she really mean by "they"?

-to be continued in chapter 2...

Note : Hi! I am an artist called Yuri! I am not a writer, but i really wanna try to write a fan fiction about a Danganronpa pregame AU (Alternate Universe) i made. This is an alternate universe where pregame Kokichi joined a club and conflict happens! I have an instagram called @_yurishii if you wanna check my art and check the AU more. If you're considering to follow me on Instagram, that would be awesome and will help the algorithm for my account! Thank you very much for reading! Have fun!