• Welcome •

WELCOME TO JASMINE | A COVER SHOP

WELCOME TO
JASMINE | A COVER SHOP

(For best experience author recommends using Dark Mode)

Hullo there 👀

Ah well, if you're reading this right now, it probably means that you're in need of a pretty cover for your bookie.

Fear not! Bunny will help you!

ABOUT THE DESIGNER:
So, ehm, to formally introduce myself, I'm Bunny (not a literal one . . . or maybe I am, who knows). I'm a very keen reader and I love writing from the bottom of my heart (it would mean the world to me if you would check out my books, published in my main account KalsiWrites ). I'm very friendly and do not bite ( . . . unless you've particularly done something to piss me off . . . ). Text me up anytime cuz I love to make friends!!

TYPES OF COVERS I'M GOOD AT:
Dark covers, Fantasy themed covers, Simplistic covers or Typography.

TYPES OF GRAPHICS I'M NOT VERY GOOD AT BUT STILL MAKE:
Romance covers (typical ones where you just want a couple . . . meh, but if you are going for a typography then you're more than welcome).

TYPES OF COVERS I WILL NOT MAKE:
Vectors (╥﹏╥)

APPS I USE FOR MAKING GRAPHICS:
Mostly PicsArt, Pixellab and Phonto.

APPS I USE FOR RESOURCES:
Pinterest, Deviant Art, Pngtree.

NO. OF REDOS:
2 small redos (e.g. changing text or adding something)
1 proper redo (making a new cover)

MY WATERMARKS:
• Cover by Bunnybeebooo
• Bunnybee Graphics

IMPORTANT NOTICE:-
✨ All covers, including the samples in this shop have been designed by me.

✨ I do NOT own the resources used, I solely own the final product made using the resources, credits to which belong to their owners.

So now that we're through with that, climb onto the magic carpet and hold tight while you fly through the city of rules, payment options, and of samples to land in the city of forms!