CHAPTER 9

My eyes shot open to the sound of something crashing down. I wait, and it all goes back to being awfully quiet again. I stare at the wall for a few seconds, my heart beat coming back to the normal pace.

The sun rays falling on my cheek making it warm. I get out of bed
and walk straight to the shower. I turn the tap on and the steam fills the room making it foggy. I squeeze some shampoo on my palm and start to wash my hair. I start to sing while washing my hair swaying my hipsoccasionally.

All of a sudden the door slams open, I shriek, cover my dick with my palms and yet again I see a smirking Taehyung waking into the restroom with absolutely no shame.

'Hey there's sexy'

'What the fuck Taehyung?! I'm in the
shower!'

'So?'

'NAKED!'I scream.

'Don't worry love, Im not here to see your tiny cock, I'm here because you have to get that tiny ass of yours down for lunch, before I drag you down myself, since you missed both dinner and breakfast' he smiled his eyes sparkling with mischief.

"And you want to inform me that WHILE I'M IN THE SHOWER?! NAKED! and I'M NOT TINY!" I hissed.

He chucked nodding his head.
"Yes, and if you keep yelling at me saying you're naked, I might as well fuck you right here" he said coming closer. I felt my cheeks heat up, I pushed him with all my force and hid my face behind the shower curtains.

'Alright, Im going' he laughed with that he walked out of the room leaving me red faced and hard.
I reach down and stroked my hard dick. I throw my head back in pleasure, moaning Taehyung's name out loud while I cum. My eyes widen. I can't believe I just jerked off to Taehyung.
"Yuck"

I walk through the hallways and reach Taehyung's room. I slam the door open without knocking it. I see him whip his head towards the direction of the sound and pull up his pants as fast as he could.

He was wearing only pants, my eyes trace his toned abs. The sun rays falling on his body giving it an orange glow. His wet hair sticking to his forehead. His arms to the side, eyes looking directly at me. A knowing
smile plastered on his face.

"Hello to you too darling" he said, his deep voice sending shivers down my spine.

I smirk. I walk straight towards him and shove a bundle of papers into his chest. I lay my hand on his cheek, it was warm, I traced my fingers down till his shoulders, down to his chest, I then squeeze his right nipple really hard and ran out of the room as fast as I could.

I could hear him shriek in unexpected pain, grabbing his nipple and
massaging it to ease the stinging pain.
My laugh echoed through the hallways, That's what you get for not listening to me hahaha" I giggled, my eyes half closed, suddenly I tripped but before my face landed on the floor I was grabbed by the arm and pulled back into Taehyung's chest, I smiled he's really prince Charming, but instead I was slammed against the wall, his right hand choking me and the other had a firm grip on my waist.

"Are you running away from me babyboy?" He whispered into my ear. "After pulling such a prank on me?" He hummed. I gulped and gave him a nervous laugh.

"Oop- AHHH" he pressed himself against me, I could feel his crotch touching mine. I moaned shamelessly. He of course smirked. He slowly moved his hand to my clothed member and rubbed it. "Someone's hard" he said biting his lip innocently. I wanted to slap him but instead I pulled him into a kiss.

He didn't seem surprised at all, I felt him smile while kissing me back.
My hands reached the back of his neck pulling him deeper. He pushed his tongue deeper making me moan into the kiss. He then grabbed the back of my thighs and lifted me, without breaking the kiss.

We made it to a random room. He kissed my jaw and my neck, I grabbed his face and kissed him again, he pulled back, grabbed my collar with both hands and ripped the shirt apart and kissed my neck.

I shriek "THATS MY FAVORITE SHIRT" I roared.

"Can buy you a new one" He said unbothered.

He continued to kiss me, he took off his shirt and pulled down my pants, I instantly cover my member with my hands. He gently lifted them off exposing myself to him "I've seen that already" He spoke calm, I blushed. He then took off his boxers, his huge dick sprung out.

That is a really huge dick, will it fit in me? I stared at it eyes wide.
"It will fit" He stated as though reading my mind.

And then he kissed me again, his strong and gentle hands began to stroke me, his hands, his lips, his tongue, it felt magical. Knowing what he was doing I felt my body heat up, I moaned.

"I'm gonna prep you now" he said biting my ear. He slowly pushed one finger inside me, I breathed hard. "Shh, I know, just relax and listen to your body" he whispered.

The then slid another finger inside me scissoring me, the thrusted his fingers inside me in a fast pace. I then grabbed his dick and stroked it, he threw his head back in pleasure.

He removed his fingers and pushed his dick inside of me harshly. I screamed, but he silenced me by kissing me roughly. There was a sharp brief pain. And then sweet spasm went through me. And then I seemed to rise to the air, I never felt this way before. He thrusted harder.

"Ahh...Fuck Taehyunggg" I moaned.

"Your so tight kook" He panted, throwing his head back in pleasure, closing his eyes.

"Faster" I said breathless.

He thrusted faster causing me to let out a shrieked moan.

"I'm close" I said voice small.

"Me too, meet too" He said heavily. I grabbed my dick and started to stroke it fast. I pressed him hard against me and we cummed together.

He pulled out of me and dropped beside me. I moaned, I turned around and rolled and sat up on Taehyung, I kissed him I layed my head on his chest. He hummed stroking me hair.

"You are beautiful" Taehyung whispered. He didn't seem to get an answer or even a blush, he tilted his head to see Jungook fast asleep, laying on top of him. He smiled to himself.

"Jimin will be here if I don't send you back, he warned me already. But I can't seem to let you go, so you need to go kook, you need to go" He whispered truck his brown hair behind his ear.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Why? Will Tae miss him? Does Tae feel something for the brown haired boy? How do Jimin and Tae know each other? Why did Jim warn Tae?

So how'd you like the story so far? Please vote and comment.
And if you want to know anything about me you could ask!