Royalty.

"You know I don't need you in my room."

Millie said with irritation. The guard standing next to her door chuckled. "You're father seemed pretty adamant on me being here your highness." Finn replied back to the princess. Millie scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "You don't even look the least bit prepared so I don't see why you would stay." Finn's back was pressed against the pristine white walls. "There was only a breach at the outer walls, we're completely safe in the inner ones."

Millie bit her lip, finally looking back at him, to see him staring right back. He was unmoving like a statue. She sighed knowing he wasn't going to be leaving anytime soon. "You of all people." She broke the intense gaze, looking back to the floor at her feet.

"Well I am your most trusted guard." Finn replied back, matter of factly. Millie glared back at him, "No, you're my father's most trusted guard." There was a moment of pause. "I'm hurt Millie. You sound like you don't want my company." Finn said dramatically.

"I never said that." Millie responded in a murmur. Finn perked at this, he pushed himself off the wall and made his way over to the back of the chair Millie was sitting on. He placed both his hands on either side of her, rubbing the red velvet material. Millie flinched, looking back at him quickly. He was close, too close for her liking. "What do you think you're doing?"

Finn's lips curled upward into a smile as he looked down at her. He brushed a strand of hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear. She swatted his hands away, blushing lightly. "I'm only standing beside you." He said softly. She gulped.

"I told you I didn't need you in here."

She felt the guard looming just behind her chair. Finn brought his hands to the chair back again, the only warning given before he moved them to rest on Millie's shoulders. "This is far beyond the scope of your duties, Finn." Millie murmured, though she made no attempt to shy away from the hands as they caressed her shoulders. She continued, "I could have you drawn and executed for taking such liberties." Finn hummed like he was listening when it was more than obvious he didn't care. He let his fingers tease at the princess's dress collar, "You could," he mused, "but you won't."

"You say that so confidently." The hand stroked over her collar bone, wrapping around her throat. The princess gulped. "You should how cruel I can be."

"Oh, I do," he said, leaning down now to add his lips, trailing them over Millie's neck. "I do know how cruel you can be. It's intoxicating when you show off that side." While he spoke, his free hand slowly moved down Millie's arm, rubbing the exposed skin of her sleeve. "I can barely control myself when you act so untouchable." Finn whispered.

Finn's touch was like fire, and Millie couldn't help but lean into it. Her attempts to shove the guard away were gone as she let out a breath and her eyes fluttered shut slowly.

Finn caressed her brown short-shoulder length hair. It was wavy, unlike his which was wild and curly, about to the nape of his neck. It was dyed a fading color of purple, Millie thought it suited him, though she'd never admit that.

The hand around her throat squeezed lightly, she gasped and her hands flew up to the guard, trying to pry them off.

"Are you trying to kill me?" She spat once she got his hands off, they landed back on the chair.

"Never in a million years. But, I think you liked it, your highness."

Millie flushed red, turning away from his gaze. She did like it, she really did. And she hated the fact she did.