Wala lang (Nothing)

Nothing, its just nothing.

Its was just a plain day. New school year. Im 3rd year, 1 more year and im finally done. Im the acting president  because the previous president is in 4th yr. And they need to focus on Practicum and Research, perks of being a gradwaiting student.

Every sem, we always welcome new students for the organization introduction and to make them feel that they're welcome.

Since im the acting president i had to preside the welcome meeting (meet and greet). They all look very young, innocent and kiddish. Since they are freshmen so expected that they are a bit astound with the environment of college. We did everything to give them a warmly welcome treatment.

It was succesful. Still plain and nothing unusual. I won the presidential election few days after that meet and greet. I am aware that our school is not like the prominent universities so i tried to give them the best experience of college under my power as the president.

I always make activities, meetings and something to look forward. To give them a fun filled experience is my goal. Together with my batchmates i  was able to build a family bond to all my members, starting to freshmen upto senior. From there, something unexpected happened.