Part 15

5 months later.

Taehyung's p.o.v
Right now I am taking Jungkook to my secret house where all the gangsters are. I figured it would be best if I told him. I knew Jungkook would find out that I am keeping something from him. And I kept it from him for a reason.

I didn't want him to run away from me. Why you may ask. Well you'll have to find out yourself.

I didn't want Jungkook to be scared of me.
I didn't want him to stop loving me.
I was scared to lose him.

Not even my dad knows about this. And well me and my father have been doing really well. He stopped beating me up and is now working with good people.

"Are you ok Taehyung" I flinched hearing his voice. I looked at him and smiled.

"Of course I am baby" and yes me and Jungkook are a perfect couple.

We are engaged and are ready to have kids. Of course not just now.

"Where are you taking me"

"You'll see"

When we were driving up to the house I saw Jungkook's jaw drop.

Do you remember this house?

"Close your mouth or I will put something in it" I smirked. Jungkook hit my shoulder playfully and blushed.

We got out the car and walked to the house.

I didn't knock and just walked in. I mean it's my house after all.

"Baby come on" he walked in a held my arm.

I led him to the living room and when he saw the whole of BTS, he was not scared anymore. I laughed a little noticing his mood changed so fast. They all started talking but what I need to tell Jungkook is not a game.

I stood with my arms crossed and I knew my eyes turned from happy to a death glare. Once they noticed they all went quite.

"What's wrong babe" I intentionally smiled noticing how worried Jungkook got.

"Nothing, I just have to tell you something" he stood up so I quickly spoke. " stay there" he stopped.

My entire gangster friends walked up from behind me and stood there, as they are protecting me and making me look scary.

"Tell me what's going on"

"Jungkook I understand if you will leave me after I tell you this but I don't blame you. Just remember I love you with all my heart and I would die for you"

Jungkook's p.o.v
I was getting confused. What in the world is happening.

"Jungkook I am a ........

A......." I noticed I tear roll down his cheek"

"I am a ......

Mafia" my eyes widened but what he said next broke my heart.

"Please don't leave me. I can protect you. I love you. I am the same Taehyung."
I felt bad for him now we were both crying.

I walked up to him and stood right in front of him.

"Go ahead slap me" I cried harder.

"Look at me" he looked into my eyes. And I read his eyes which are telling me not to leave.

I hugged him, his body froze.

"I love you no matter what. If your a mafia or not I will always love you. I am not leaving you so don't worry"

"Are you not scared of me" I let go of him and looked him right in the eyes.

"Are you joking. Your Taehyung MY Taehyung. How could I be scared of my cute little tiger" I heard BTS chuckled.

He smiled and gave me a massive hug. Of course I hugged him back.

"Taehyung never say that I'm going to leave you because I never will. I love you"

"I love you too Jungkook" we heard BTS clap and the gang members.

We turned to look at them.

"Taehyung we told you nothing bad will happen" Jimin said.

"I told he won't leave you" Jin said

"Stupid bitch" Suga said.

I laughed.

"Stop" Taehyung screamed. I laughed harder.

Taehyung turned to me and soon calmed down. I don't know why I found BTS's teasing funny.

"Jungkook are you don't scared that I killed so many people" I stepped closer to him and squeezed his cheeks.

"Nope, not even a little" I kissed him.

I turned to look at all the gangsters and death glared them.

"If one of you don't listen to my future husband then I will kill you myself" they looked at Taehyung then back at me.

I signal them to leave and they did. I turned to look at Taehyung and all I see is a shocked Tae.

"Well I am definitely marrying the right person"

And just that we spent time in that house with BTS.

Everything was finally the way I wanted it to be. We lived a really happy life together. Taehyung did have to go on missions from time to time but that didn't stop me from doing my job.

My job was seducing his enemy so he can strike at the right time. Yep I joined the gang, and me and Taehyung became the worlds most powerful mafia couple.

Another chapter or no?