Chapter 1

I was waiting at the docks when a car pulled up. A man with long hair got out of the vehicle. He approached me giving me a look over. This was not the man I was expecting, at least not what I expected him to look like. I expected someone who looked mafia, after all this is the dock mafia's meet at.

"I'm here for the package." He spoke taking off his sunglasses. I looked at the man confused, I took a step back. 

"No, we discussed a word," I spoke glancing around. He gave off a bad vibe but I wasn't going to let him scare me.

"Give me the package." He wasn't the one I was looking for at all.

"No, you are not who I'm waiting for. Your not getting this." He stepped forward grabbing my wrist that was injured the night before in a scuffle at the bar. I gritted my teeth. He smiled ruefully.

"Let go. Your not getting this." He gave a smirk and looked behind me. 

Someone behind me had pulled a gun pressing it against my back. My jaw tightened.

This was going to be rough, he wasn't going to give up but neither was I. I needed to think of a way out of this, but first I had to take care of the guy behind me.

"Give it to me now." He spoke almost as if he expected me to hand it over.

"No." He gave me a glare of sorts and then then nodded to the person behind me. The person behind me kicked the back of my knee, causing me to drop to my knees.

My thigh throbbed with pain. He glanced me over then kneeled down in front of me.

"Your injured yet you still defy me. You know people who defy me always end up regretting it. Or dead. . . Mostly dead." He spoke tightening his grip on my wrist.

I bit back the pain tightening my jaw. He grabbed my jaw looking at my face.

"Maybe I'll just keep you. After all you intrigue me, and it would be fun to tame you." His smile sickened me.

" Now give it to me unless you know what's on it perchance. I'm not asking, either give it to me or I take it off your unconscious or dead body. . . Mostly dead." I tried to pull away from the guy holding my arm I was in deeper then I bargained for.

"Look I don't have a clue what's on it or even what it is, I was just hired for delivery." I spoke.

"Because this job is for that man I can't trust you so easily. Maybe I'll just force you to tell me." He spoke grabbing my chin forcing me to look at him. I took my chance and headbutted him, his nose started bleeding as he let go of my wrist.

The man holding me quickly forced me face first onto the ground, he was now holding both wrists in one hand and a gun at my back with the other.

The long-haired man approached to where the man had me faced down on the ground. They tied my hands behind my back. The package was a flash drive that was in my back pocket unknown to him. Another car had pulled up and three men stepped out two of them had guns drawn.

"Fei Long let the girl go." the man who spoke his hair was short and black dressed in a full suit and he looked like his looks could kill. 

"Actually no, if she's yours I want her. Let's go." he smiled as he spoke. The man holding me force me to my feet and we started walking towards his car.

 That man was the one I was waiting for. Given just enough room I grabbed the flash drive from my back pocket and dropped it on the ground. I fought against the man holding me, finally getting fed up he threw me over his shoulder.

"Don't shoot you'll hit her." The man spoke angrily at his men. 

The man threw me in the back and closed the door of the car he then got in the driver's side. The car started to move. I laid on the floor of the car not wanting to look at the man who had taken me. He then gripped my arm pulling me onto the seat, grabbing my chin he kissed me forcing me to swallow something from his mouth. I pulled away from him coughing.