Chapter 11

{ Draco Pov. } 

I am gonna kill them ...

I repeated that in my head as I was running through the halls . Some students that were there looked at me confused . I heard Pansy and Blaise yelling my name . I didn't stop , I started to run faster . Finally I was in the hall where Griffindors have their class now . If you want to know how I know where they have classes , it's because I know Harry's lesson plan . We all are walking him to class and from class , 'cause we don't want him to be alone with Granger and Weasley . 

I spot the two bitches in the corner and walked over to them . I pulled out my wand and was about to say a spell , but I heard Pansy yelling Expelliarmus . My wand fell out of my hand and Granger looked at me with shock . 

" Draco ! Have you lost your mind ?! " 
Pansy shouted at me but I ignored her . 
" What the hell Malfoy ?! You could have hurt Hermione ! " 
" Does it look like I care about Weasley ?! You two hurted Harry ! You deserve to be hurt ! " 

They looked at me with fear . Oh ... So they didn't think that Harry would tell me who did this . Or maybe they thought that he won't remember . 

" W-we didn't do such a thing ! Yes , we dislike him . But we would never be able to beat him up ! " 
" Stop lying you mudblood ! We all know what you did . Still that doesn't mean you can kill Draco . " 
Pansy looked at me . I rolled my eyes at her and sighed . I picked up my wand and hid it . 

" Now , excuse us . We are going to professor Mcgonnagal to inform her what happened to her student , and what caused it . " 
Pansy said and I almost laughed , so I covered my mouth . 
" You can't ! " 

Pansy just waved her hand at them and we walked away . I am sure Milly won't let it slide so easily ... 

{ Luna Pov. } 

Harry stopped crying a while ago and now is talking with us . A small smile on his face . Then mrs. Pomfrey walked over to us and said that Harry needs to stay in the hospital wing for three more days and will be able to leave . We all nodded and Harry thanked her for helping . She smiled at us and walked away . 

" Hey Luna ? " 
" Yes Harry ? " 
" Do you ... Do you still talk to Hermione and Ron ? " 
" Actually , no . In fact I never like talking with them . They always thought that I was weird . " 
" They're stupid . Don't mind them sweetheart . You are great . " 
Milly said and I smiled . 

After a few more minutes Draco , Pansy and Blaise come back . They all have a smirk on their face . I wonder what happened . 

" Why are you all smiling ? " 
" Oh ... It's nothing Milly ... Really ... " 
They looked at eachother , and all three started laughing . 

" Oh ... Yeach ... How are you doing Harry ? " 
" Better , thank you Blaise . Mrs. Pomfrey said that I can get out in three days . " 
" That's great to hear . " 
" Draco ? " 
" Huh ? Oh ... Yes Harry ? " 

Harry paused for a moment not sure if he should ask Draco his question . I patted his hand to make him feel better . He nodded at me and took a deep breath . 
" D-do you ... Do you think I am weak ? " 
He asked and shut his eyes . 

" Harry dear - " 
Draco walked over to the small boy and sat next to him . Then he hugged him . 
" - You are not weak . You are the strongest person I know in this shitty world . You are brave and amazing . " 
" B-but . Ron and Hermione . I couldn't do anything . I was feeling like a child . I couldn't do anything . " 

Draco looked Harry in the eyes . 
" Harry . What happened with Granger and Weasley has nothing to do with your weakness . They just took a moment when you couldn't do anything . That wasn't your fault . I would blame myself in the first place for letting you go alone . "