🍦BustaNutTober 5- Blowjob (Ishimondo)🍦

Consensual because it's sexy
This is longer than Daddy Long Legs Legs lmao
----------------------
.. He's a bit late.. maybe something came up at work.  Ishimaru went back to burying his nose in his graphic novel, Bloom.
He soon heard his phone start to ring, he saw Mondos icon as the caller so obviously, he answered.
"Hey panic prince. " He heard Mondos tired voice from the other line.
"Hey Cornhead, you're a bit late, is everything alright? " Ishimaru asked, a soft blush appeared on his cheeks.
Even after a few months of marriage he'd still get flustered.
The Ishida in him wanted to see the tired Mondo without a shirt.. that part was horny af.
"I'm alright, just decided to do a bit more work just so I have less to do tomorrow. "
"Oh, okay then.  I got off from the office at around 5." Ishimaru smiled to himself.
"I'll be back in around... fifteen minutes. " Ishimaru could hear the motorcycle rev up in the background.
"Be careful on the streets. "
"You know I always will even if I'm a reckless bitch. "
"Yeah.  Okay, see ya. Love you. "
"Love you too, bye babe. "  He hung up.
Ishimaru quickly went back to his novel, five minutes quickly ran by, he finished the book and put it on his nightstand.
Fukawa can write such great romances and Angies skill in drawing is great.

-This is an actual book and I recommend the shit out of it-"Maybe I can help him

"Maybe I can help him.. " Ishimaru bit his lip as he looked at Mondos side of the bed.
It's been a week or two since he last got pounded into the bed, and it took at least two days until he could even walk properly.
Everyone in office would tease him about his hickies and limping, he obviously got embarrassed but he secretly loved it.
"I need to suck on something. " He went to the kitchen and grabbed a lollipop, unknowingly giving it a blowjob.
His tongue swirled around the sugar, his face turned slightly more red as a bulge began to grow.
This went on for about 4 minutes, quickly enough he got to the center of the lollipop.
This didn't happen silently though, as he gave little moans here and here every few seconds.
After he finished the whole thing we was back in his room, palming himself.

Don't do it!  Don't do it!
Do it, you'll pleasure yourself so much 'Maru.
B-but I don't know if Mondo is-
Forget about the super hottie, just focus on you. You got a problem, so solve it with a few strokes.
'Shida no!  I can control myself.
Not when you're thinking about that dick, can you?
STOP IT!
You'll feel so much better.

He tried as best as he could just to keep that part of him in control, but the other half just was so damn stubborn.
His right hand went down under his bunderwear and started to stroke it gently.

Faster
N-no!  It's bad enough that I'm doing this!
You get pounded like, once or twice every two weeks?  Why don't you do the pounding, stick?
SHUT U- be quiet okay?  I can talk to Mondo about this.
Uh huh.

Against his will but with his will Ishimaru began to stroke faster, soon he couldn't hold back his moans any longer so he became Beyonce- moaning out Mondos name as if it were a prayer.