Episode Four: Remember Me

| Four|

Vanessa's POV

Yesterday was a good day overrall,

The only thing I can focus on is what Rick said about 'Not yet' it was like a reminder that Caylen and I...

I get up out of my bed and do the same routine I do every morning. Go to the bathroom ,Fix my hair, Put my outfit on, And head downstairs for breakfast. My phone chimes in mid routine.

*bloop bloop *
It's from Savannah.

Heard there is a new boy in your neighborhood?
Savannah types.

Lol, How did you hear about that. But yeah I do, his name is Caylen Stevens
I typed back.

That name sounds familiar?

Knowing Savannah she could've been involved with him because she gets "involved" with everyone if you know what I mean. She had the tendency to go with any guy and wasn't ashamed about it.

He's going to be here today, I'm showing him around.

That's a lie but I can't have Savannah taking him too.

Oh that's fun, jk bye loser.
She typed.

I finish getting ready and go downstairs...

I couldn't believe who I saw sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Morning Vanessa, Bryan here was wondering if you could take Caylen to school and show him around." My mom says.

Caylen makes a face at me.

I smile, " Yea of course, let's go Caylen we're going to be late." I say.

He stared at me in shock, "Bye mom, Bye Bryan". I said as he followed me out the door to my car.

"Why did you say yes?" Caylen said, as I put my book bag in the backseat of my car.

"Because Cay, I want to get to know you." I said looking at him.

"How about we not talk." He said.

"Then this is going to be one boring ride." I said as I plugged in my phone and started to play a song from my favorite artist Lana Del Rey.

I started to play her song Kill, Kill as I started driving to school with antisocial Caylen in the passenger seat.

'i'm in love with a dying man, I'm in love with a dying man...'

He doesn't say anything back, and he takes his phone out and plugs in his headphones.

"Turn this off, please." Caylen said as he takes one headphone out of his ear.

"What song do you want then." I said annoyed.

He picks up my phone and starts looking for a song.

"All these songs are so basic."

"Sorry." I said sarcastically.

He goes on to some app called sound cloud and types in 'I feel it coming by the Weeknd'

"You need to get out more." He said.

I start laughing. "So you never told me where you came from."

He looks at me. " I use to live here in Beverly Hills," He said pausing." But then my parents decided they wanted to move to Hawaii."

"Hawaii? Really that sounds cool." I said.

" We lived there for about 2 years and then my dad and I came back after my mom and him broke up," He said sadly. "Because he never wanted to live there in the first place." He finishes, "Its not all that." He said.