HB for the Miya twins!!!♡

-This is a special chapter for the Miya twins! I just felt like I needed to do something for them since I haven't done anything for the past haikyuu birthdays :<.

Osamu's POV

As I fall out of bed I realize that it was my birthday, well our birthday. "Atsumu bro wake up!" I say shaking Atsumu to see if he will wake up. "What?" Atsumu says finally waking up. "Its our birthday! Aren't you excited?!" I say running to the bathroom to change. "Ughhhh kinda..?" Atsumu says half asleep. "Well i am, so your gonna be excited with me!" I say running out of the bathroom to grab my shoes.

"Whatever. What are we even doing for our birthday today anyways?" Atsumu says question-ly. "Chibi-Chan texted me saying they are gonna throw a surprise birthday party!" I respond. "Isn't supposed to be a 'surprise' party?" Atsumu says. "Well you know chibi-chan can't hold in secrets!" I say defending Shoyo.

"Okay." Atsumu says sarcastically. "Whatever man, but look at what chibi-chan said!" I say holding my phone up to the blonde haired boy.

Chibi-chan-

"Hey Osamu-san!"
"We are all at the park on xxx-xxx. Make sure to be there!"

The BETTER twin-

"Thanks again chibi-chan!"
"We'll see you all there!"

"See?" I say pulling back my phone out of his face. "Yeah." The blonde says.

~Timeskip~

Sugawara's POV

"Shhh you guys i hear them coming!" I say trying to calm them all down. "Hm? You guys are you here? Chibi-chan texted me to come here." The grey haired boy says. 'Really Hinata? We told you not to!' I say in my head. "Ready guys, 3 2 1 go!" I whisper yell.

"SURPRISE MIYA TWINS!!" Everyone yells jumping out of there hiding spots. "AH! GHOSTS!" The twins yell. "Bwahahaaha! T-they thought were gho-osts!" Kuroo says falling on the floor from the amount of laughing. "Scaredy cats!" Nishinoya says. "Boo." Tsukishima whispers into Nishinoya's ear. "AHHHHH GHOST HE'S COMING TO GET ME!!!!!" Nishinoya yells.

"Wow you guys should be triplets you all get scared easily." Tsukishima says sarcastically, while Yamaguchi snicker's in the background.  "You guys stop being rude!" Daichi says angrily at the first and second year. "Sorry Daichi-san!" Nishinoya says. "Sorry..." Tsukishima says. "Come on Daichi come dance with me!" I say grabbing Daichi's arm. "A-alright." Daichi says have a shade of red spread around his face.

"Come on Kenma stop playing on your switch for just 5 minutes." Kuroo says struggling to get Kenma to stand up. "No." Kenma replies to the poor rooster head. *Sigh* "you're hopeless." The rooster head says giving up. "Hm? Oh Ken-Ken come dance with me!" Hinata says waving at Kenma. "Sure Shoyo im not doing anything anyways." Kenma says putting his game down. "W-what? You just said you didn't want to dance!" Kuroo says confused. "I said i didn't want to dance with YOU this is Shoyo we are talking about." Kenma replies.

"No fair!" Kuroo says angrily. "Hate when they are together." Kageyama says. "Tell me about it. Its just doesn't make sense he doesn't want to do anything with me, but with chibi-chan he would do anything!" Kuroo says. " Yeah it makes you feel unloved huh?" Kageyama says sitting next to the black haired boy. "Yeah..." Kuroo says sadly. "Hey Hey HEYY!" Bokuto says running into the boys conversation. "HEYYYY BOKUTO!!!" Kuroo yells forgetting all about Kenma. "HEYYY KUROO COME DANCE WITH ME!" Bokuto yells grabbing Kuroo. "Haha sure! Let's go!" Kuroo says excitedly. "Bokuto-san wait up!" Akaashi says.

"Atsumu you're doing it wrong! It's step forward THEN you step right!" Osamu yells. "No its you step right THEN you step forward! Not the other way around!" Atsumu yells back. "Those two never learn huh?" I say to Daichi. "Y-yeah.." Daichi replies still blushing. "Wow Kenma you're so good at dancing!" Hinata says surprisingly. "Thank you Shoyo,i took dance lessons when I was little." Kenma replies to the short boy.

"Grrrr." Kageyama says jealously. "Jealous King?" Tsukishima says with a smirk on his face. "Dont call me that you damn bean pole!" Kageyama replies with a tint of anger. "Mhm sure.." Tsukishima says.

"OH HEY TSUKI COME DANCE WITH US! Bokuto says running to Tsukishima. "Ew no- Bokuto what are you doing? Bokuto I swear to God get away from me!" Tsukshima says running away from Bokuto. "Oh come on its not that bad its just dancing!" Bokuto says chasing after the blond haired boy. "Tsuki wait for meee!" Yamaguchi yells running after the two.

~AnOtHeR Timeskip~

Atsumu's POV

"Thanks for the party you guys!" Osamu says. "You're welcome!" Bokuto replies. "I was forced to come." Kenma says looking up at the twins. "Uhhh right hehe...Anyways we gotta go bye everyone! It was a great party!" I say. "Bye!" Everyone says.

The endddddd!! I don't have much to say except for, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIYA TWINSSSS!!!! :)