Chapter 1

Love, it was like waves crashing into rocks mercilessly or it could gently lap at the shores of beaches it could be both dangerous and gentle. Not that Mark would know, after all he never had the time to find out what love would be like.

¨Yo hyungs!¨ Lucas's voice carried throughout the the practice room making Kai, Baekhyun, and Taemin look up while Taeyong ignored him to invested in his talk with Ten while Mark stood walking in behind him feeling awkward and nervous when their sunbaemins eyes turned to look at them. Even though Mark knew they were looking at Lucas he couldn't help but shrink down into himself although instead of slowly sinking to the floor (something he had done when he first met them) he simply gulped his grip tightening around his bag.

¨MARK!¨ Baekhyun yelled, making him flinch and peer around his friend.

¨Yeah hyung?¨ He asked forcing himself to calm down, after all these were the people he's spent months with practicing and preparing for their recent comebacks. They were friends, and equals. Yeah equals, forcing himself to take in a deep calming breath he walked forward towards Baekhyun who was motioning for him to come closer.

¨Soo... I heard from a little birdie that you have a secret admirer...¨ Baekhyun said softly once Mark had walked closer, his boxy smile making its appearance while Taemin spared a glance in their direction then went back to stretching although Mark had a feeling he was still listening from the way he moved over slightly. ¨Incase you're wondering who it was Renjun, your kids are angels honestly.¨ He said with wide eyes his cheeks rosy probably from all the running around he had done in their dorms trying to get ready. His thoughts halted when his brian proccessed the words angel and Renjun and he heard himself snort.

¨Just wait till you meet them and spend enough time with them, those kids are scary.¨ Mark found himself saying glad they weren't on broadcast or they would probably tie him up like they did to Rebecca on How To Get Away With Murder. (Yes he knew what that was and he definitely didn't force Yuta to cuddle with him because he was too scared of Frank bursting through his window and murdering him in his sleep. Definitely not afraid...)

¨Anywayyy he didn't tell me who but he did say they were in he company, makes you wonder... I wonder who admires me from SM...¨ His hyung said thoughtfully.

¨NO ONE!¨ Kai yelled from where he had previously been chatting with Lucas who started laughing so hard he had to hold his stomach and Mark found himself laughing hysterically as Baekhyun tried and failed to pin Kai down even Taeyong was smiling.

¨OKAY EVERYONE!¨ Taemins' loud and authoritative voice broke through the cheerful yells of Kai and Baekhyun and made everyone look towards the blonde who had now stood up looking like a complete god in his white shirt and black jeans. Mark made an odd sound of confusion that got another round of laughter out of Lucas who seemed to laugh at everything although his thoughts confused him. He quickly shook his head declaring it as simple admiration for his sunbaemin after all, who couldn't find Taemin attractive? ¨GET MOVING!¨ His voice stopping Lucas in his tracks Ten and Taeyong stopped talking and Baekhyun and Kai stood up brushing dust off their clothes.

¨Ëw I sound like Onew Hyung when he ran our practices...¨ He murmured to himself, ¨I sound so bossy...¨

¨To be fair Taem, Onew Sunbaemin only used that tone on you, and only when you were late which was almost every day as a trainee.¨ Kai said while Baekhyun hid behind his group mates back to let out a chuckle.

¨Whatever whatever, we don't listen to this liar!¨ He said quickly letting out a nervous laugh waving his hands frantically which made Mark question if this was the same Taemin who had performed Move, Criminal, and Thirst.

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¨OUR FAVORITE HYUNG IS BACK!!¨ Mark looked around with wonder and disbelief as he stared back at the dreamies.