Sevennn🔗.

ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

"I'm ridin wit chal." I told Mila , grabbin' a water out the kitchen.

"I told you you was ridin wit us already." She said and I stared at her. "Just say okay foo." I told ha and she laughed.

"You told boy wea to come to?" Mar came and asked me and I nodded, that sick feelin' returnin'.

"Ian neva seen nobody wit anxiety like you manee." Amari laughed and I hit him. "It ain't funnee but it is cuz you can tell when the shit hit chu." He laughed again.

"You a real asswipe." I laughed along with him. I ain't think I had bad anxiety but they said I did.

To describe it I would say me about to throw up. Whenever I was in a situation that bothered me or I didn't like, I wouldn't be able to stop thinkin' bout it and my heart would start beatin' fast. It be bad.

I would get this wave of nervousness and feel like I was scared but I wasn't even scared, shit was weird but if that's anxiety I hate it.

Messin' with my already fucked up mental state.

"We can jump em best you kno ion give a fuck." Mila looked at me, eatin' them nasty ass olives. She just sat around eatin' them like that was just cool.

"I'm ready." I said about to get up and he ran out the door. "Scary ass."

"One to ten?" Mila asked, referrin' to how bad I was feelin' today. "Seven." I responded, downin' the rest of my water and she pouted.

"We can stay hea we ain't gotta go." She suggested and I shook my head.

"I wanna see my granny." I told her and she nodded.

We got in the car and I hurried and grabbed the aux before Mila could, makin' her instantly roll her eyes. "Gotta be quicka than that." I joked.

I played Rod wave, close enough to hurt me, and we made our way to the house.

I dozed off in the car and they were just wakin' me up, sourin' my already sour mood. I really get on my own nerves. Lighten the fuck up, I coached myself like that would make a difference.

I took a deep breath.

"Ya boy hea." Mar smirked at me and my head snapped up. Early for why?

I got out the car and made my way to his.

"Wassup." He got out and I waved. "You allergic to anything?" I asked as we made our way inside. "Ion kno what she cooked." I looked at my feet.

"Nah I eat everything." He laughed and I nodded.

When we got into the kitchen, I was glad I didn't have to tell him to speak. He did it on his own.

"Hey baby, you are?" She asked, lookin' over her shoulder.

"Shawn, friend of Zemora's." He told her and she nodded.

"Associate." I heard from behind me and I turned to see Kasim.

"Aw shit." Granny sighed. I went over to hug her and she whispered in my ear, "you got these boys finna fight in my house." She joked and I laughed.

"Ion kno what they got goin, I'm just ready to eat." I said once I pulled back.

"He got that li girl in hea I just kno she finna start trouble." She didn't bother whisperin'.

"Really ma." Kasim said and I laughed. "She can say what she want and stop bein' rude to my plus one." I pushed past him.