oo i wander what this part is called part 4

The moonlight danced across the water as the stars twinkled above. Worthy sat watching the silhouette of the mountain across the smooth lake. Shadow sat beside him, watching the view with silent awe. One of her favourite things was watching nature. He often found her staring out at the hill or forest, and sometimes even heading up to Conor's to watch his sheep. This, however, was different. Jolt came up behind him.

"Hey man, what you loo.....wow." he stopped awestruck at the view. Stead and Talon came out of the forest. Stead whistled.

"Look at that."

"Are we ever getting Shadow back?" asked Talon.

"Nope" said Stead.

"Erm, Shadow, we need to go now." tried Worthy.

"Here I'll do it" said Jolt. "Shadow, we need to go now, man." Shadow slapped him across the leg. "Hey, what was that for!"

"You called her man" stated Talon. "Let me do it. Shadow, we really do have to go now." She stayed still, transfixed by the view.

"Shadow, as leader of the Redcloaks, I am ordering you to look away" commanded Stead out of pashions.

"You guys go, I'll get her and catch up." The others left.

"I was wondering when you'd do that" said Shadow, turning from the view. Worthy smiled.

"Come on, Stead has something to show us."

"Is the something peace and harmony, music and love?" Worthy had no idea how to answer that question so he told her,"No."

Shadow frowned.

"I'd have thought you'd have been nicer to your crush." Worthy blushed.

"I do not have a crush on you" he complained.

"Jolt told me" said Shadow. Worthy groaned. "Don't worry, since that time in Trunswick I kinda knew" she laughed. "Now, we better go" she said, taking Worthy's hand and leading him to the tree line. "Thank you for showing me this" she said, gesturing to the place they'd just been sitting. Worthy smiled.

"Enathing for you" he replied. She elbowed him hard. "Ouch! What was that for?" he complained.

"Don't get too close, lovebird." She laughed and ran of to join the others, with him close behind. 

"It's beautiful" said Shadow as they watched the water tumble down the cliff face

"I have a bad experience with waterfalls" said Worthy.

"What, it's worse for me." said Jolt

"I almost died saving Rollan at a waterfall" said Worthy, "and don't forget the dramatic fight between me and the Oathbound."

"Yeah, we all know that's not true" said Jolt as Stead led the way behind the waterfall. The comment stung Worthy. He was ashamed of what had happened there. Shadow caught Worthy's arm and held him back. She waited till the others were out of earshot.