CHAPTER 3

(Faith's hair is pin straight and ignore the hat/chain)

Day 1

Frankie and Caleb come out of the diary room both holding their HOH room keys.

"Who wants to see our HOH room?!" They called through the house causing all of the other houseguests to cheer in excitement and run out of the room that they are in.

Frankie is jumping in excitement before unlocking the door walking inside seeing the way everything is. Frankie cheers running to the basket full of stuff. Frankie starts looking through his stuff before yanking out the CD.

"What is it?" Nicole asked.

"Give me a second." Frankie said before opening it seeing it's Madonna.

"Madonna!" He cheered making everyone laugh and cheer at the same time as Caleb says his CD.

Diary Room: Frankie

"Caleb is gonna be one of my best friends, I'm gonna make sure of it. Cause I need him to be my best friend." {Chuckles}

~~~

Everyone is outside now hanging out and talking.

Nicole and Christine are laying on the hammock.

Hayden is helping Amber do a handstand.

Nicole and Christine are talking as they watch Cody, Amber, Faith, Joey, Dakotta, Hayden, and Brittany do handstands.

Zach and Jayden are talking.

~~~

Frankie and Caleb are in the HOH room.

"Well since I have you for 2 minutes. Do you want to talk for like 3 seconds?" Frankie said.

"If I have your back, do you have mine?" Frankie asked and Caleb nods.

"Yes. Yes." Caleb said nodding.

"We have nothing to worry about at all, period." Frankie said.

"No. No. We're at least safe for the week." Caleb said.

"The question is do you want to work together?" Frankie asked and waits for his answer.

"Yeah," Caleb said nodding. 

"No one would expect that." Frankie said.

"Nope," Caleb said.

"Like if we legitimately worked together moving forward, You are an amazing physical competitor, clearly you got a great social game and I think I have an okay one." Frankie said 

"We could flip the house for the whole summer." He said

"Yeah," Caleb said agreeing with the man.

"We have to decide who the target is." Frankie said.

"Dude, let some of these people show off and show up," Caleb said and Frankie nods.

"Yeah, your right." He said standing up.

"You know, they'll basically be making the decision themselves," Caleb said and Frankie nods as they walk out of the other room.

Diary Room: Caleb

"I feel really good, about what Frankie and I got going on but we're only two people and this game is all about numbers so you know I think it's time we start searching for some soldiers." 

~~~

"First HOH's of the summer. Game on." Frankie said taking a sip of water.

~~~