Chapter 1 of 1. Welcome to reading Hell!

She was staring down at the gun in her hand. She could not believe that it had all been so obvious yet she had failed to understand.

Hermoine had been writing letters to an old american relative of hers, she wasn't quite sure how she was related to the sweet old lady but she knew she could trust her, nan Poppins had always been kind and a great confidante about the wizarding world. Hermoine had offhandedly mentioned in a letter to nan about the growing threat from the death eaters and voldeman.

A couple of months later she'd gotten a package from nan(how did she even get access to an owl, or know where hogwarts was??) (Nan poppins was like that sometimes) Hermoine was almost completely sure nan was a witch as well but she'd always deny it when asked by Hermoine.

The package only had 1 item, a sleek black glock and a clip of 10 bullets, the accompanying letter had stated "Don't waste them, they will be instrumental to your quest"

And now when she was holding the loaded glock in her hand, standing only a few feet behind the dark lord himself it all became clear.

She raised the glock steadily, she only had light prior experience with rifles and no experience with handguns but she knew she had to hold a steady stance, aim firmly and account for recoil or movement, that was clear to her.

And then: Fire! One, two, three, then four, five, she unloaded all 10 bullets into his body hitting his back and head, he gave a surprised scream and then wheeze as she hit a lung.

She still did not lower the glock even when his pale body hit the floor with a thump. She stood there glock still aimed staring intently, he was definitely dead, but still.

Now that he was dead, The silence and most of all the ridiculousness of the situation finally set in. She was standing there in the midst of rubble of what used to be her school.

Right in the bright halls, beside the wilted inner garden, she could still feel the dryness from inhaling all the dust around her. Her body was tired and worn down, she'd hardly had any time to rest or power down. And only now did it set in that she'd had the ungodly good luck of finding voldemeat sauntering down the hall alone, and that she just so happened to have her fully loaded glock with her.

She'd ran after it from the gryffindor girls dorm thinking it could be useful against someone(she was kind of desperate) AND THEN the dank lord himself had been there and she'd actually killed him...... wow, just wow could it be more perfect. Ron and Harry were never going to hear the end of it. Even if they were old and had grown apart she'd still make sure to send a reminder of the day she shot voldesmort.

The thought of it warmed her heart.

She grabbed voldemart by the heel and started dragging him face down through the halls, there was no way she wasn't going to parade him around like a trophy.