𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

It wasn't much they could've done for her

It wasn't much they could've done for her. She was gone.

Soon as they stepped out they gunned her down.

"Where Tana at" Angelo asked as the body slowly went into the ground.

"Nigga ain't left the hospital in days he probably at home now they kicked him out" Heim said as they threw their roses on top of the casket. "She ain't deserve this shit" he said and rubbed his hand down his face.

"We gone get em. If we don't do none else we gone get em" Angelo said.

"Im-imma head to Tana and check on him he going through this shit alone" Heim said and walked off.

~~~~~~1 week ago~~~~~~

"Go find Ray and Melody they gotta be round here somewhere" Santana ordered as they all split up.

They all went separate ways til they heard a gunshot from the basement.

"Downstairs" Tana whispered to Heim as they made their way down.

Once they made it Santana was immediately stopped by a sight.

He had witnessed her take her last breath and die in his face. Laying in her own blood with bullet wounds in her from her chest to her head.

"RAY" he yelled and grabbed her. "Yo dumbass betta not be dead I swear on everything imma kill yo ass" he said and checked her pulse.

"She gone" Angelo said and took her out his arms.

"I swear Melody if you dead too..." he said and checked hers then sighed.

"You get Lil Bit Angelo got Ray" Heim said and they walked out the warehouse.

~~~~~~Present Day~~~~~~

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

I heard at my door.

"WHO THE FUCK IS IT" I yelled smoking on my blunt.