Chapter 1: First Search

CaptainSparklez POV

This is the start...

of our greatest sorrow...

I sat on the bench of my balcony on my apartment, looking at the rising sun. My day, everyone's day, and the entire world turned into grief and sadness. The world had changed, that even the bright plants and cool scenery of the capitol of City of Lost Admirals and the surrounding cities never helped. I stood up, then leaned on the balcony post. There I ate my last apple, trying to wreck the sadness out of me. But it still never worked. The memory of this event still shatteres my heart.

Our greatest, undying, strongest warrior, Pewdiepie, has been killed by mysterious circumstances. The investigators tried to uncover the evidence, but never found anything. The investigators just hypothesized that he may have suffered from a heart attack, in which many people denied.

"It can't be, "one woman said in tears, "He has one of the greatest lifestyles. There is no evidence that he eats some fatty stuff and he never even get high blood pressure."

The entire community were not just saddened by this event. But it also happened 3 weeks after the infamous Herobrine, which the Senate president Mojang tried to remove, had mysteriously disappeared. This caused people to spark some theories.

But majority of the people were mourning for Pewdiepie. A lot of people sent their messages to him.

Dear Pewdiepie,

"Yup, we became rivals, I won, I surpassed you, but still, you are one of the greatest warriors of all time."

-T Series

"Yo bro, rest in peace, we promise that we will go stronger just for you and our nation."

-Mr. Beast

"Your heroism shall be remembered"

-Logan Paul

And to this day I still remember the last words we heard from Pewdiepie weeks before his death.

"Be careful, wherever we go, the dangers are among us"

-Pewdiepie

He said it, as if he knew he will die soon. And it still haunts me aside from the grief. I paced the quartz floored balcony, as the sun started to shine, its yellowish rays streaming through the tall buildings of the central downtown. The sun's happy image did not help the souls of the people which are fans of Pewdiepie, the greatest savior who just started as a simple soldier from 2014 and continued for this day, saving a lot of lives and, became the most memorable General of the 21st Century.

And me, as one of his followers, has never prepared myself. I'm still a soldier. And being a General is hard, as you can send rules, strategies, anything.

But in this case I will try.

I recieved a call.

"Sir, you have been calledby an assistant General."

Now what's up?

I prepared my things and my clothing. And I set off from my apartment. My wife saw me.

"Jordan, "she called, "why are you leaving so early?"

"I just got an important job, Honey, "I said.