Chapter 2

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi thoughts'

- Naruto's POV -

"Hey, Naruto this is only for people who passed the test. What are you doing here?" The lone Inuzuka says.

I say nothing and just flash my very own Hiatate, which confuses most of the class because normally I would make a big deal about it.

I make my way over to Sasuke, my best friend in the class, he does not know that I am part Uchiha. I also block the fangirls from him, although it is fun letting them go every once in a while.

"Hey, Sasuke how's your brother doing?'

"He is doing well. Thank you for asking."

"And Shisui?"

"Fine as well, they are taking all this a little worse than I am but we will get through it together."

-Naruto's Mind -

About three months ago the Uchiha were thinking of maybe planning a coup d'etat in the village to gain more respect. They ultimately decided against this and wanted to push for diplomatic cooperation rather than bloodshed.

Danzo didn't like the Uchiha so he ordered Itachi to kill his clan.

However Shisui was able to steal secret documents from root since he was an agent in Danzo's secret anbu.

Shisui then talked to Itachi when they both revealed the information to each other and they requested a meeting with Jiji.

They also brought Sasuke just to keep him safe if anything were to happen to the Uchiha while they were gone.

Danzo was beyond pissed, ordering his root to annihilate the Uchiha clan in one night.

The scary thing is...

They did it...

Besides Sasuke, Shisui, and Itachi, the Uchiha was pretty much extinct. There may have been a few survivors but their whereabouts are unknown at this time.

Danzo was then captured and was executed for his crimes against the leaf and the root agents responsible for the Massacre were detained as well. Those who weren't in the attack were given probation for six months.

- In The Classroom -

"Alright everyone! I want to once again congratulate you on passing the academy but the road only gets bumpier from here. Now for your team assignments." Iruka-sensei told us.

"Team Seven will comprise of Sasuke Uchiha, Hinata Hyuga, and Naruto Uzumaki"

'YOSH! I get to be on a team with Sasuke and the only girl who doesn't fangirl over him. I couldn't ask for a better team!'

"Why does she get to be with our Sasuke-kun~" Ino said pissed off.

"CHA! INO-PIG IS RIGHT WHY DOES THE PALE EYED GIRL GET TO BE WITH OUR SASUKE-KUN~!"

I look over to Hinata who looks very upset because of what the two were saying.

'Hey Kurama?'

"Ready when you are!" Kurama said he was happy to scare the shit out of some humans.