Chapter 1 .

Nle Choppa Pov

My mom kisses me on the cheek hugging me as I wipe her tears.

"Ma don't cry you can always FaceTime me I'll be safe." I say to her.

My mother looks me in my eyes as she says "Listen to me boy you better be safe out there , you hear me ? I don't want you bringing that gangbanging and crazy shit you have here to where you are heading this is a new start for you choppa and I don't want you to mess up your new start this is for the better " she explains to me while looking into my my eyes .

Honestly she's exactly right . I need to get my motherfuckin shit together and I will by getting away from shitty ass Memphis , that town only brung out the worst in me and it's time for a change.

My little five year old brother mason grabs my leg and holds on to it as he pouts and says " don't leave choppa don't leave me here, im not going to have anyone to play fortnite with me or protect me from the evil monsters under my bed!" he says as he grips on my leg tighter

Mason is my little brother and I don't show nobody my soft side except for him , he has a special place in my heart and I promise if any nigga fucks with him they gonna be 6 feet under I don't play bout him .

I bend on my knee hugging Mason very tightly

"Mason we can always play fortnite online together, imma always be one call away call me anytime you feel like it , here I got something special for you ."

I say while handing him my special gold PS4 controller he always ask me for .

He jumps up and down in excitement while smiling "thank you big brotha."

I get up and hug my ma one last time while planting a kiss on her forehead .

"Ma I'm gonna call you every night even though you don't know how to work FaceTime." I say while laughing

She smiles and hugs me back while pushing me off of her
"now go get yo ass on that plane choppa before you miss your flight! You don't want that to happen" she says.

"Ight ma see y'all later" I say while blowing a kiss and turning away from them while walking to my plane.

As I get settled on the plane tears start rolling down my face. I try to wipe em but they keep coming down.

I didn't want to cry in front of my family because they are all I had. Ever since my father abandoned us . I had to take charge and be the man of the house and protect them and be strong and I don't like them seeing me at my weak moments because if I'm not strong for them then who else would be.

As I'm wiping my tears I look up to a old white man staring at me creepily .

I look at him "what the fuck you looking at nigga mind yo mother fuckin business with yo peter griffin baldheaded lookin ass "
I say to him and as soon as I said that he looks away.
" yea that's what I thought." I say while pulling out my phone.

I grab my AirPods and blast Brent Faiyaz while getting comfy in my chair on the plane as I slowly asleep.

——————————————————————————

After a few hours of getting some good sleep,
I suddenly wake up to the loud ass flight attendant yelling through the intercom saying that we have landed in Los Angeles, California.

I get up and grab my bags from above me and walk out the plane while lookin at the flight attendant.

Damn she got a fat ass.