𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

this chapter starts halfway through episode 4

"don't let her out, or the effects of her contamination will manifest."

"go on your mission, big d. i got this, you might need some help though."

"already here," val scared the two as she opened the front door.

"did you-"

"yes, i just barged in. now let's go before chase and adam die."

before leo or donald could answer, valerie turned invisible and walked out.

"are you kidding me? she can—why didn't i just—ugh!"

                                            ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"okay, you do-" davenport paused to wiggle his fingers, "-whatever you got to, and i'll use this technology that i developed."

"so i've heard," she rolled her eyes, checking for cameras before using her bionics.

valerie waited for mister davenport to walk inside so she could too, not wanting others to hear her footsteps.

"you there! release them! they're coming with me!"

"who are you?"

"the boss sent me in. they call me the in-terror-gator!"

valerie bit her lip to hold in her laughter as she checked out how they had tied up chase and adam.

"haircut," she whispered, so that only the two bionic boys could hear her. they both went wide eyed.

"free haircut?" adam cheered, causing everyone else to look at them.

"sorry, he's a bit—special," chase took the attention off them and looked back where he assumed valerie was standing. "what are you doing? how are you invisible?" he whispered, glancing over his shoulder.

"i'm just cool like that," she replied, slowly untying the two so no one else would notice.

i mean, it's not like anyone would.

the guards do seem pretty dumb.

"when i ask question, i. get. answers! alright, you two," davenport walked over to the three, "you're coming with me."

"not without a fight."

"settle down, punk! it's me, davenport! just follow my lead."

the older guy proceeded to point something at adam, which was supposed to bring back his vision, as val went to get a sample of what bree was contaminated with.

chase subtly nodded over to the container, so the spanish girl waited for the perfect moment to complete her plan.

"hey, i can see! you liar! you're not davenport!" adam yelled, punching his 'father' in the face, turning the man back to his true self.