🍇5🍇

Recap- I have $500 in my wallet plus more in my bank account.

I walked into the house and immediately fell in love with it. But then I remembered I had no clothes. So I texted Nessa and Addison.

Nessa/Addison/rosie

Rosie:
Anyone wanna go to the mall with me?

Nessa: I will!

Addison:
Me to, but is it ok if I bring a friend?

Nessa:
Yes

Rosie:
Yes, see you guys soon!!

Nessa:
Wait! Rosie can you pick me up?

Rosie:
Yesss

Nessa: ok, see you guys soon!

Addison:
See ya!

I decided to get in the shower and dress comfortable today:

•~•~•~•~•~•~Time skip•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Once me and Nessa got to the Mall I saw Addison and her friend. I've seen her before but only on Instagram and tiktok.

Sig/ Rosie/ Nessa:

Sig:
Hi it's nice to meet you guys! I'm Signs, but you can call me Sig!

Nessa: Hi, I'm Nessa but you can call me Ness! And nice to meet you too!

Rosie: Hi my name is Rosie! Idrc what you call me😂

After our conversation we went to Starbucks. And then went shopping. Ok, so ik I should've said this earlier but I rented a huge house for 2 weeks and I was wondering if you guys wanted to stay with me?

Addison:
Umm, is that even a question?! Ofc I do!!

Nessa:
Me too!

Sig:
Me three! If I'm invited

Rosie:
Of course your invited!

Addison:
Ok, so we will all go home out everything we got away and then can you pick us up Rosie?

Rosie: Yea! What's your address Sig?

Sig: it's birch lane, #24 (not a real address so don't go trying to find it)

Rosie: Alright perfect see you guys then!

^^^^°°°°^^^^°°time skip^^°°°°^^^^°°°

As I was driving home (You already dropped Nessa off) I saw Mads and Quinton walking downtown. Sonic decided to follow them. That is until they stopped dead in there tacks and started eating each others faces off! Like what the actually Fuck?!?! That's when it hit me... Mads is a homie hopper. I decided to not get mad about it and go home.

Once I made it home I put all the outfits that I got away: