Confessions/ Their Night

The fool moon was done. Everyone was safe..... for now. Nobody still knows about Andi and Daniel's power. Diego, Andi and Daniel were at the pool area laughing and talking maybe just a shark bonding. Jax walked up to them "Can i talk to Andi alone" Jax asked Diego and Daniel. The two sharks stand and leave, leaving only Jax and Andi "so what do you want to talk about, Novoa" same old Andi she still act mean towards Jax but she still question herself of her true feeling towards him still was in her mind and that question never left her alone "Andi, ummm Jax Jr. Was kinda sad at this moment" Guilt. Guilt was what Andi felt that moment but she don't know why and that give her confidece to ask Jax "why is he sad" that was the first time she showed she cared for him "you know Andrea was gone now" that is what that keep Andrea thinking, Andrea "Jax you were the one who saw it all.. how much does Andrea love Junior" she sigh finally letting the confusions out "they actually love each other. And the way Junior love Andrea is also the way I loved You, Andi" by that time Andi was speechless "i need to go Andi bye" when Jax was out of sight Andi cried as tears flow down her eyes there was the answers to all of her question when she was at the Limbo, it was finally clear to her that she have finally fall for Jax Novoa, the guy he thought would be her best enemy... her best friend, Daniel walked up to her and comfort her " i heard what Jax said to you... and i think that Answers your question... but now i want you to answer my question.. Do you love Jax?" Daniel asked while Andrea just bow her head "I wish i haven't but i can't stop it.. it has overcome me" Andi cried over Daniel's shoulder. He was so sad about his friend right now, so he stay at her side because at this moment all she needed is a shoulder to cry on "you know what Andi i was very thankful that i met you. You are the only one i can run into in times of trouble, you always helped me to any problems i faced and most especially you make me feel that i have a friend that will never leave me... and all i can say is that you deserve to be loved. Jax love you, you love Jax.. why don't just refresh your mind and finally think of what you wanna do if you're gonna let that feeling go or you'll give it a try" the young wizard held his witch best friend close to him "but i'm scared.. because there will be a time that i need to tell him about my powers" "even if you're not with him that time will come.. all secrets won't be a secret forever.. sooner or later it will be revealed....... so it's better to have someone you love if that time comes" maybe it was destined that this night would be the night for the two bestfriend, an unlikely best friend "and i would like to spent time with my best friend this whole night so......." Daniel covered Andi's eyes and lead her somewhere... when Daniel and Andi got to the beach he finally remove the cover and Andi was in complete awe. There she saw his former teammate Mac Davis and Tony Myers with Diego Rueda. they are all sitting in a round table "best shark reunion ever" Mac who get a little neat by this time declared "there wouldn't be a without me" a guy spoke behind them Tony was the first to look and ran to that guy and follow by all the members "COACH JULIO" they haven't see there coach for a while and they totally missed him "and Andi someone wants to see you" Daniel gesture Andi to follow him and she did, when they stopped a woman appeared a very familiar woman, first she didn't recognize her but then all the pieces come together in her mind "Flora" she jumped, she haven't see her mentor for how many years "so i see you really work well with your powers. and you have finally resist the effect of the fool moon" That night was that best for all the sharks. A few hours later it was 3 in the morning Andi walked to the shore and sat by the sand, wind flew around her and she feel relax, she thinks of what Daniel says earlier. she think of what will happen if she choose to let go of her feelings for him and what may also happen if she give it a try with him "so have made up you mind" someones said behind her back, that person sat beside her which was revealed to be Daniel " i still don't know maybe it will help tomorrow" they lay on the sand. That night was their night. Andi blew on the air and a cloudy screen appear, there it showed the childhood of Andi and Daniel, how they become friends and their way in magic fight,  how they still remain friends for a very long time, and it also show their time together in a past few days, how they magic fight in the Limbo for fun that was truly an amazeballs friendship "Best Friend Forever" "Best Friend Forever"