👑fuck you👑

You yelped as you fell through the floor, falling for a second before looking down and holding your breath, a deep, bright green pool underneath you. You splashed down and swam through the pool, looking for an exit before coming up for air and gasping, looking around you. "The hell...?" You looked up to see a light in the ceiling slowly shutting down, the only light left being the green fluorescents at the bottom of the pool. You took a deep breath as you felt yourself being pulled under the water by your ankle.

Now, you were face-to-face with a woman with long green hair that was almost completely nude, spare an extremely skimpy bathing suit. Under the water, you could hear her say, "Hello, (Y/N) Kawakami. Welcome to my world~" you stick up your middle finger and swam to the bottom of the pool, trying to reach for the black trapdoor before being pulled back up to the lady that was surprisingly fast and strong for being underwater. You couldn't speak as if you opened your mouth, you would lose your air. You could already feel yourself becoming lightheaded, glaring at the woman before reaching out as fast as lightning and twisting her nipple.

The woman screamed loudly, water gurgling in her throat as you let go and dashed for the exit but, just as before, you were pulled back up by the angry lady. The woman pulled your hair and closed her hand around your throat, but threw you off of her as you moaned, clapping a hand to your mouth. You eyes widened as she gave you a strange, bewildered look. She glared at you and turned around, trying to swim off, but you grabbed her ankle and pulled her back, wrapping your legs around her neck and suffocating her as she clawed at you. When she finally went limp, you let go and the woman floated to the top of the pool, your vision growing dark as you swam once again for the exit.

You were finally able to wrap your fingers around the trap door, but blacked out, a tear slipping from your eye. "No..."

~~~~~
"???, your mother is here."

"Mother?! The hell does she want?"

"She claims to bear a gift."

"Ugh, whatever. Let her in." The woman with long green hair ran off to push open the large ballroom doors, a frail yet beautiful woman coming in with a long, thin, black box that she handed to ???. "???... it is time for you to have this..."

??? took the box from her mother's hands, slipping off the ribbon and throwing the box to the side as she held up a thin black key. "What is this?"

"You'll know very soon... all you... have... to do is..." before the woman could finish, she fell to the floor, ??? standing up angrily. "Dammit, woman, at a time like this?" ??? sighed and the old woman's body was carried away, a single tear slipping from ???'s eye and dripping to the floor.

"Dammit..."

~~~~~

You gasped for air and your eyes widened, turning to the side to cough up water and pant for air. Looking up, you saw Hisoka and a strange looking man with pins in his face sitting in front of you. "Morning~! Quite a stunt you pulled in there!" You stared at the man with furrowed brows, putting a hand to your chest. Your eyes widened and you frantically asked, "Where's my necklace?!"

"You necklace?" The man with pins in his face cleared his throat and you and Hisoka turned to him as he pulled a long black chain with a black key on it out of his pocket and handed it to you. You gratefully took it and examined it with a glare. "(Y/N), why are you glaring at your necklace?"

"I had a dream about it." You threw the key in the air and caught it again, shrugging and slipping it over your head. "So what happened?"

"Well, your entire fight with that lady underwater was in that screen!" Hisoka pointed to a large black screen in the middle of the dark red wall. "You put up quite a fight, (Y/N)." The strange man scratched his head as Hisoka said, "Yep! But when you got the the bottom of the pool you blacked out and almost drowned. I saved you though~!" Hisoka gave you a sly smirk and you tilted your head, your wet black hair clinging to your face. "Why?"

"Huh?"

"Why did you save me?" Hisoka was quiet for a moment, then shrugged, saying, "It would be a shame if you died - we still need to fight - and, of course, you have, oh, about three months before I decide to let you live or die~"

"Three mo-... oh right. Your offer." The strange man tilted his head and asked, "Offer?" The clown giggled and said to him, "Oh, right, I haven't told you yet!" The man then recounted the last nights events, the strange man deadpanning and facepalming. "(Y/N), you do know who he is, right?"

"Mhmm. Murder is hot." Hisoka snickered and the strange man gave you a strange look. Your eyes widened and you straightened your back, saying, "Wait a second if I drowned, then how the fuck did you-" Hisoka chuckled lowly, your eyes widening further as you blushed hard. "You know, your lips are quite soft~"

"Hmph... pervert..." you crossed you arms and pouted, looking away and getting distracted by a small group of people coming through one of the entrances. You smiled and waved at Gon, Killua, and their friends, panicking when you realized being in the water might have ruined the mechanics in your shoes and rusted to wheels. You rushed to take off your shoes and you used your nail to unscrew the tiny screws in the sole, taking off the rubber and inspecting the mechanics. Pouring out the water, you winced as one of the wheels fell off.

"Fuck..." You sighed and took the mechanical parts out of both of the soles of your shoes, saying, "They were just prototypes anyways..."

"Hold on, you made those?" The strange man's eyes widened with amusement as you nodded, putting your shoes back on. It felt weird to be putting on shoes when you were still completely drenched in water, but you had social anxiety so you didn't ask to borrow a change of clothes from anyone. Guess you'll just be cold :)

~~~~~
Words: 1080