Part 1

You and Bakugo just recently started dating and he wanted you to meet his parents. you were nervous but excited at the same time and bakugo knew that. He was over at your house picking you up. You walked down the stairs from your room. "Do you think this outfit is good?" "It's perfect teddy bear." You were wearing a loose black skirt with a light floral top and white shoes. You grabbed his hand leading him to the door. "Mom I'm leaving," you yelled as you closed the door. Bakugo walked you out to his car and opened the passenger door for you. You sat in his car as you smiled at him. He smiled back and closed the door. He walked to the driver side of the car and got in. He started the car and put your favorite song on. You two started singing it and after the song ended he put his hand on your thigh. He looked at you to make sure you were fine with it. Obviously you were. You placed your left hand on the back of his head and scratched his head. "Don't be nervous y/n, theyre going to love you." You were still nervous because you wanted to make sure you made a good first impression. "But what if they dont like me?" "Nothing will make them hate you." You take a deep breath. you guys pulled up to his house and he squeezed your thigh, looked over at you and smiled to reassure you there was nothing to worry about. He got out of the car and went around to your side of the car. He opened your door and put his hand out for you to grab it.