Doop Deep

It's been years since you've first met the volleyball hoes. You're all adults now with jobs and have homes you are currently in college taking classes for engineering your a motorcycle racer and a youtuber. Jerry became a model and Andy is a makeup artist and you all live together in a average size apartment (i mean will y'all jobs you could probably live on your own or own some houses y'all just like hanging out together so ya moved in together even though y'all are basically rich compared to me cause i'm brokE but yeah y'all have money and a lot of it like Kenma) with a cat who's a 💕b r a t💕 which y'all love. We start this story at 2am where you are surprisingly sleeping.

      It was a early morning when a certain girls phone was ringing as she laid in her bed groaning leaning over seeing the caller ID 'Ken not Barbie💕💜✨'. She sighed answering putting it on speaker "It's ya boi" she mumbled towards the phone as the human answered "Hey (Y/n)." the voice recognized from your dear gamer friend Kenma "Come online i wanna be the boss with you" he spoke "Kenma it's 2 in the morning dude when did you sleep?" she quietly question sitting up anyways going towards her computer holding the phone as she sat down moving hair from her face. "I'm recording a video right now but i wanna beat the boss with you" he said monotonously avoiding the question. "awwwwww Kenny...still didn't answer my question" she joked getting online and joining. "Shut up come on." he said before moving his avatar hers following his. "This is gonna be a final on a series on your channel right?" she questions him. "mhm" she heard threw the phone.

      they played beating the boss like an epic gamer having some fun.(Y/n) couldn't help but grin as they played together. before long it was 3 and you both finally beat the boss "We did it!" the girl yelled in relief before covering her mouth remembering she had roommates. "Yeah good job (Y/n) thanks for the help" he told you threw the phone now on the charger so it didn't die. now you both couldn't get sleep really and just edited videos together before a group chat they were in was blowing up.

    🥴we need asahi in this gc🥴.  

(Group users:
KODZUKEN,KURBRO,BROKUTO,pretty,Dinodumbass,HandsomeHo,andy's coming,mouse)

KURBRO:
KENMA (Y/N) WHY ARE YOU BOTH ONLINE YOU SHOULD BE SLEEPING

KODZUKEN:
look who's talking bitch🙄

HandsomeHo:
                                ha bitch exposed
Andy's coming:
says the bitch who yelled at
3am like a bitch 🖕🔪

                                 HandsomeHo:
                          you can't prove shit
KODZUKEN:
yeah we're adults we can take care of ourselves you dumbos💅

KURBRO:
YOU GUYS ARE ON THE INTERNET TOO MUCH THAT YOU BOTH ARE LOSING SLEEP AND WONT BE HEALTHY

KURBRO
DONT YOU NEED TO SLEEP SO YOU DONT DIE ON THE TRACK     (Y/N)

                              HandsomeHo:
i'll pull a kyle and drink
monster energy

Andy's coming:
no❤️

Dinodumbass:
as much as i love roasting you imbeciles i have to sleep so shut it

                                         HandsomeHo:
shut up bruh don't act like you weren't watching dinosaur documentaries

Dinodumbass:
i don't know what your talking about biTch

pretty:
we should all be sleeping so our body's can work properly

Andy's coming:
preach!

KURBRO:
THANK YOU! 🙏🙏

KODZUKEN:
were editing though

pretty:
still you should be sleeping  you'll be able to finish it  tmr i'm sure

KODZUKEN:
nope i got a meeting and classes

HandsomeHo:
Same i got classes and practice

Andy's coming:
just sleep you idiots or i'm taking your wifi

KURBRO:
and i'll make you both ✨socialize✨

Dinodumbass:
i'm muting this shit

      (KODZUKEN IS OFFLINE)

(HandsomeHo IF OFFLINE)

KURBRO:
Wifi socializing and Tsukki got them to go offline

Andy's coming:
nah it was actually Jerry who kicked (Y/n)'s ass and i think kenma literally fell asleep due to  sleep deprivation

KURBRO:
why did i let him live alone

pretty:
i'm glad they are offline so they can rest their eyes

Dinodumbass:
such parents

KURBRO:
though you muted the gc

(Dinodumbass IS OFFLINE)

         (KURBRO IS OFFLINE)

           (pretty IS OFFLINE)

   (Andy's coming IS OFFLINE)

      The hours past and it was around the time the handsome girl should get up, so she did exactly that. She rose like a zombie going towards her drawers and closet pulling out hoodies and sweatpants. she had better clothes but today she wanted to be comfortable. she slipped a tank top on then an oversized hoodie baggy sweatpants with sneakers, she was were thinking of wearing a mask so she didn't get noticed too easily. she decided that she should and did slipping a face mask into her pocket leaving her room. As soon as she left her room she heard Andy and Jerry talking and while the cat missy short for missile launcher was eating her food. she smiled

      "Morning nerds!" she exclaimed going to steal toast from Andy who hid behind Jerry "Ah a roach!" he said looking over Jerry's shoulder slightly. Jerry was 5'7 with long blonde locks with red eyes she was curvy she was currently wearing a pair of high waisted jeans, a crop top with an owl on it and sneakers. she sighed watching her roommates being stupid. Andy was short standing 5'0 even with black hair to his shoulder up slightly in a bun and he was wearing some bell bottom pants with heels and a tank top with a half jacket. They were dressed nicely and professionally for their fields while (Y/n) was a gremlin.

      But that's how they liked it. "(Y/n) you have your own food on the counter jeez dumb dumb" Jerry said shaking her head. (Y/n)'s eyes sparkled and went to get her food as Andy sighed in relief as (Y/n) at her food quickly. "Your such a kid Tom cat" Jerry said snickering at the old nickname as (Y/n) just smiled. They were all ready grabbing their things as Jerry got in driver seat and drove them. (Y/n) was dropped off waving them off jogging into class. She sat down face covered doing her work her pages covered in memes. (Y/n) was pretty content and finished working for her class.

      Once class ended she left quickly as she caught a bus to the track. She smiled seeing her team as she got ready to practice getting into her track suit and helmet. Some of the volleyball boys ✨💜💙 came to watch some of them totally weren't skipping some of their jobs nope no way. She got one the bike looking at them waving before heading off circling the track.The guys amount in the fray of volleyball hoes grinned watching her ride the motorcycle she loved so much.

it's like they all fell in love with you all over again...oh well

________________

ChokeMeShoyo so i did it and i have no regret and this is pretty shitty start to a book but yolo also teach me your ways to right chat fic it tooks so longgggg