Chapter 1

"I wonder where that boy is" sighed Yamaguchi Tadashi, a 13 year old boy with stars on his cheeks and greenish-brownish hair, he was referring to a tall blonde kid with glasses, that boy had saved him from bullies with only one word: "Pathetic". That was the only time he had ever seen or heard him. Yams rolled on his bed and hugged the pillow tighter.

"I really want to see him again, maybe he could save me from them"

He thought, before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

___________

While Yamaguchi was on his way to school, he couldn't stop thinking about his blonde hero, even tho it had been years since he last saw him, and it had only been once.

"Why can't I stop thinking about him?"

His thoughts were interrupted when a boy called his name.

Boy: Oi yamaguchi, did you bring it?

"Fudge cakes"

Yama: O-Oh, g-good morning Ecchan..

Ecchan: Did you bring the money?

Yama: I-I'm sorry, but you already got all my money for this month...

Ecchan: Heh? So you like to be punished? You should've just said so.

It was another normal day for Yamaguchi, he was used to that situation, it would happen to him regularly.

Yamaguchi didn't have any friends, in fact, he never had a single friend, he was always targeted for bullying, and that made other people avoid him so that they wouldn't get bullied too.

He had already lost hope.

___________

Yams: I'm home!

*silence*

He wasn't expecting anyone to answer, his mom would always work until late, so he rarely saw her. He went to the bathroom to take a shower, he had even more bruises that day.

Yamaguchi went to bed and fell asleep a bit faster than usual

"You came early... I was waiting for you"