5

Sorry I just updated today I was focusing on my module but here it is and please be happy and I may not be updating for a while but Enjoy it!!!!

•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•

Continuing With our hero's story.......

  •Π boboiboy X fang scenes Π•

'I'm bored'Boboiboy said to his mind 'What should I do?' Boboiboy asked his mind 'Read books' light suggested 'Sleep' Water suggested 'Do chores' Earth suggested 'Plan a prank!' Fire,Leaf and cyclone suggested 'Train by yourself or observe fang' lightning suggested 'Ya know lightning that's not a bad idea' I said to lightning which made him smirk and light Gives lightning a glare 'Showoff' light said 'At least I'm the best' lightning boasted 'Whatever' Light just ignored it ( I feel like I just exchanged light and Lightning's Personality and did I make lightning a stalker?) 'I....Love....You.......' Fang sleep talk 'Who did he meant?!' Boboiboy thought 'I......love.....you.......B-boboiboy' Fang mumbled,boboiboy heard and Blushed madly while the elements is cheering in his head like this 'I'm proud of ya' earth said 'Ship!!!!!' The troublemaker trio said 'Nice~Now we know that fang likes BBB' light said 'Ya know im also proud of that kid'
Lightning said 'F-fang likes me?' Boboiboy thought but a yawn cut his thought 'Boboiboy?' Fang asked 'Good morning fang' boboiboy made a cute smile which made The raven haired boy blush a bit 'Damn it. Why does he have to be so cute!!!!' Fang thought 'ang.....FANG!!!!!' Boboiboy shouted 'H-huh?' Fang Said as he snapped back to reality 'Stop dozing off already!!' Boboiboy said and sulk
'Cute' fang thought 'Aww,Isn't the little Cutie aint gonna talk to me?' Fang teased causing boboiboy blushed 50 shades of red and shocked  face,Fang is also shocked  of what he just said and Blushes the same amount as boboiboy does 'W-what did y-you say fang?' Boboiboy Asked fang still blushing 'N-nothing' fang Stutter 'Please fang' boboiboy pleaded using baby doll eyes and both boys know that fangs only weakness (just kidding but in this fanfic fangs weakness is baby doll and puppy dog eyes) 'Listen boboiboy,From the first I met you I already fallen inlove with you,Your so kind,And helpful to people and You would risk your life just to save Your friends,Family and People.....I know we Have formed a rivalry In the past But we forgot about it and became best friends......Well I want us more than a friend......' Fang said which left boboiboy with blush 50 shades of red and fang continued 'So boboiboy W-will you be M-my b-boyfriend?' Fang proposed.....Boboiboy then said 'Y-yes' fang Then looked into boboiboy's eyes and saw that he is happy 'Really?' Fang asked 'I said YES!!!!' Boboiboy said again which cause fang to cry tears of joy and quickly hugged boboiboy and boboiboy asked 'Are we official?'  fang then said 'Yes' and boboiboy asked once again 'Is your brother okay with this?' Fang answered 'Yep' fang asked once again 'What about tok aba?Ochobot?' Boboiboy answered 'There okay with it as long as we don't Do 'IT'' Fang thought The opposite what boboiboy just said he imagined boboiboy striping Infront of him which made fang nosebleed and boboiboy slapped and pushed fang off the bed which cause him to fall and faint and boboiboy said 'Pervert'

•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•
So what do ya think?Is it okay?
Please tell me what you think And please no hate.....Thanks!!!!Oh and also I'll make a remake of Depressed Ali in the future but now with longer chapters!!!!Okay bye now imma play among us

-Angel-