25

Dave's POV 💙•

Its been 3 months since Ari left me. She bought her own house and took the twins, Nalanni, and occasionally Kairi. I have been a mess. I dont want to get up in the morning, I cant fall asleep at night, and I just miss my babies.

I haven't seen the babies for more than 5 mins in a little over 3 months and Ari wouldn't talk to me unless it's about Kai. I cant believe I fucked up so bad.

About a month ago me and Ari started back talking, she hasnt moved back in yet but I think we working towards it. We talk on FaceTime almost every night and it feels so nice to talk to us. Last night we had the best conversation of my life.

Last Night

"So.... all day I have been thinking about something that means alot to us and our family." I put all my attention on her. "I am willing to move back into the house. BUT, you aren't off punishment, we aint having sex, you can hug and kiss me but nothing else, we aint sleeping in the same room, if I want a me day you have to take care of OUR kids. I dont want to see you liking a post, dming a girl, talking to a girl, smiling at a girl or even looking at a girl. And if I catch you doing it, Im moving away with the kids and not telling you where Im going. Also, Im not selling my house. You really made me lose trust and respect for you, but you have gained my respect back. So, I respect our relationship enough to move back in. You still have to earn the trust part." I sat there trying to take it all in.

"Are you fucking serious mamas." She nodded. "Omg Can you come tomorrow pleaseeeeeee." "Thats what I was planning to do.

The Next Day

Ari was coming back today! So I got up and I showered and put on some comfy clothes and made my way to the car. Before, I drove off I cashapped Ari $1000 to go shopping and do whatever she wanted. Every week I send her $600 for the kids, but idk if she been cashing it out or not. I drove to the mall to cash out on all of them.

Ari's POV 🦋•

It was almost time for me to pick up Kai and Nani from school, but we all supposed to be going to Dave's house tonight because I finally agreed to move back in. Now yall don't be mad at me because I have a lot of rules and if he have the nerve to do that dumb ass shot again I am leaving. I really missed my man, I was really heartbroken, and I dont fully forgive him but I do want us to make it work and its not gonna work with us living in two different houses.

Kaleesia started crying in the nursery, yes I can tell the difference between their cries. She was wet, so I put her on the changing table to change her diaper, when I felt a notification on my phone. It was Dave sending me money again but thus time is was $1000 and it said Always know I love you with a kissy face.

I aint gone cap that made me smile, but I put it in the babies savings account and changed Kaleesia's diaper.

I put her in the swing and picked Kaiden up and changed him too. I put him in his swing and took a picture of them. I posted it on ig and Dave was the first person to like it.

My babies are getting so big, they already 3 months old. They stopped breastfeeding because I stopped producing milk because when I left Dave I was a huge mess, not eating, crying, and working out alot. They started drinking formula when the leftover breast milk was gone and I give them a baby food container to share so they wont over eat.

It was almost time for me to go pick up the children, so I did my hair and changed the twins. They love getting clean clothes on. I put them in they carseat and took them down to the car. I went to Kai's school first because Nani likes to talk to her lil "friend". They be on FaceTime every night but she claim they aint together.

Kai ran to my car. "Hi mommy!" "Hi baby! How was your day today?" "I had a lot of fun today, I colored and played on the playground and worked on my ABC's. I got a booboo today though" She showed me her knee. "Did it hurt? Did you cry?" "It hurt but I didn't cry cus Im a big girl duh mommy." Ok then.

I drove to pick up Nani and I pulled up and she was kissing her lil friend. I honked the horn and she told him bye and walked away smiling. "What was that about young lady?" She giggled. "Nothing." "Girl that aint look like nothing to me." "Are you mad at me?" "Nah you almost grown just dont get pregnant." She nodded.

After driving for a little bit I decided to tell them about us going back to Dave's house. "I have something to tell yall." "What" they said in unison. "We are moving back into Dave's house." They both got excited. "Ari Im glad yall are making it work because I love yall together. And I know how yall not being together was making you feel." Nani told me. "Kai we moving back home !" She did a little dance and got back on her iPad.

We finally made it home and I had to feed the babies and put them down for their nap. Nani came into my room and laid next to me on my bed. "Ari can I talk to you about something?" I nodded my head for her to continue. "So, I know I have only known you for a couple months, but you are the only person in my life that has treated me with unconditional love. You have treated me like your daughter since we met. You are the mother that I never had.
I know that you have 3 kids to take care of already, but I was wondering if I could change my title from sister to daughter, officially." I was crying. "Oh my fuck Nalanni. You always know how to make me cry." I laughed. "I would love to become your mom. I know it can be hard with Kairi calling me mom and you not. But, you can call me mom and we could go to court so I can legally adopt you." She started crying with me. "Thank you! I love you so much!" "I love you too babes!!"

I wiped my tears "Now go pack your clothes up and get ready for dinner." I patted her shoulder. She walked out if my room and into hers.

What did yall think about this chapter ?