Part 9

Gavin's PoV

So I wake up early today to make a picnic for Coco and I so. I slip out of bed and head downstairs to get the stuff ready. I open the fridge to get the stuff and I found a bang (energy drink, 10/10 would recommend blue razz) and I decide to take it just in case were out really late and the I toast bread bring stuff to make sandwiches, a bunch of snacks and then a blanket. After I have it all set up I look for a park or an area for us to have the picnic that's walking distance and after I go upstairs to go to sleep again, but when I go to wrap my arms around Coco.

C: finally you're back *soft and quiet voice*

G: yeah, I am, now lets go to sleep *whisper*

C: ok but after a bit of cuddles*whisper*

G: ok but only a bit *whisper*

ok so after a bit of cuddling we fall asleep until my alarm rings so it's 11:30

G: baby wake up

C: nooooo its too early

G: Cokes its 11:30 were gonna be late

C: late for what?

G: our date.

C: Gav, we didn't have a date planed.

G: I know I planed a date for us last night as a thank you for the breakfast yesterday.

C: Gav that was a thank you for the first time I stayed over.

G: baby you have done more then enough to thank me for that so I wanna thank you now come on.

C: I have to get ready tho what do I wear .

G: just wear jeans and a hoodie cause its a bit cold outside.

C: ok Gav.

After we get ready Coco and I decided to match in white air forces light wash jeans and white hoodies and then we let my mom and Jake know that we're going out I grab the basket and blanket. Then Coco walks up to the car.

G: Cokes we aren't going in a car.

C: were not?

G: nope we walking.

C: ok so that means its not that far right?

G: yeah its like 10 minutes walking.

C: ok and judging by that basket and blanket were have a picnic right?

G: yes cutie, were having a picnic.

C: yay! but where.

G: well earlier today when I was getting everything set up I was looking for a place and I found a trail that leads to this cute little area.

C: ok but how long will it take cause I didn't eat breakfast

G: me neither baby but were almost there.

C: ok good.

So after walking for about 10 more minutes we make it to a trail and we walk for like 3 minutes and we find this hill we flower around it and trees in the area

G: were here.

C: wow, this is so pretty!!!!

G: yeah it is*looks directly at her*

C: what is something on my face

G: no I just thought we were talking about you

C: *blushes*awe Gavy,*hugs Gavin*

G: well come on let get the stuff set up

First we set up the blanket and the we start to make the sandwiches, I also brought fruit, chips, and some juice. After we eat we put all the food away except for the grapes, because we want to throw them into each others mouths. But after we just lay on the blanket and talk until we fell asleep. Then we wake up during the sunset so we sit up and enjoy the view. After the sunset we just walked around the area until we were bored so we packed everything up and we went home. Then as soon as we get home we get bombarded with questions from Jake and Lexie who was stay the night and after answering all their question of our date we showered (separately) and we watch netflix until we fell asleep again.

Anyway you guys that ends this chapter of Gavin and Coco's date if you have any ideas please let me know and thank you for th 500 reads on the story. Also check out the story: City bus by my friend Bella A.K.A cavin_forever