Chapter 1

Well here's my story I'm Vanessa I'm 15 I sing and play guitar that's it I guess oh and I love Shawn Mendes. As soon as I discovered who Shawn Mendes I died inside he was so talented. It's December and I really wanted to go to Jingle Ball honestly one of the reasons was because Shawn was there.

I was In the car with my cousin and she told me "ok so your birthday's coming up soon so WE'RE GOING TO JINGLE BALL!" I died inside and got so excited I started talking so fast I didn't even understand what words were coming out of my mouth. When I got home my mom surprised me with meet and greets for Shawn I screamed !
Could this day get any better? It's the day of the concert and I couldn't be any more excited, I wanted to look good because obviously it's Shawn Mendes ! I picked out my clothes and I started to do my makeup I also did my nails and I had my hair done I was just so eager to leave already! I had this plan of what I was going to say to him and what I was going to do.

All I thought of was ok no I can't say this I'll just figure out what to say when I'm with him. But I knew I was going to say if he can do a quick singing vine if we were allowed I promise I wasn't that.