the one that got away

Diggys POV

Has anyone ever felt like they their going to die but they want to die but they can't. (by the way diggys crazy in this story) I have but I'm going to try to stay alive for my girl Kristen she's so awesome she has the nicest clothes,her brothers nice kinda and she loves my music. She's so awesome.

Kristen's POV

Today I'm going over diggys house he's just so awesome but he's kinda cray cray.

At diggys house

Ding dong Kristen:" diggy hurry up." diggy:" OK OK I'm comin ."

End of POV

diggy:"Aren't you gonna come in."  Kristen:" no were going to the movies remember." diggy:" oh yeah I remember."

After the movies  Kristen:" diggy  I'll be back I'm going to the bathroom.diggy:" OK ".

Kristen's POV

So I went to the bath room and I came back and I saw diggy and star kissing in my car that's not gonna happen at all no way.

This bitch is going down

End of POV

So this is what Kristen did so the car is a convertible and the roof was open so she got some popcorn syrup and melted chocolate and poured it all over their heads.

Diggys POV

So im in big trouble and I'm covered in popcorn syrup and CHOCOLATE I'm ilergic to chocolate how could Kristen do this well star did kiss me. Pause Rewind Play well star did kiss me. So this is what happend all I know is that Kristen said she was going to the bathroom so I said OK then I got in her car and waited the doors were unlocked also. So then star just got in the car told me she loved me then kissed me I was about to tell her to back off but that's when Kristen covered us with popcorn and all that stuff.

Kristens POV

I know that diggys ilergic to chocolate I know that that's why I did it and know he has to go to the hostpital poor boo boo who cares I know I'm not going to that hospital star can I'm not.

Kristen's POV

So I'm at home and guess who walks in prod and his friends iust my luck.

rayray prince roc prod" sup Kristen." says the four boys then they walk up stairs into prods room. Weird