𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲: 𝟭𝟵𝟳𝟱

INKA ISKANDAR'S HOGWARTS 1975 HIGHLIGHTS (i think)

1. AWKWARD BEGINNINGS (being somewhat friends with the slytherin quidditch keeper after accidentally charming his broom into a mop)

2. YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS FALSE HOPE (mcgonagall gave me the wrong timetable and i thought i was free of arithmancy)

3. WHY COULDN'T IT BE SIRIUS ? (detention. first week of term. for being a good friend and helping sirius sneak out)

4. THE ENDLESS DARKNESS AND MYSTERY OF SPACE IS BECOMING A BIT TEMPTING TO FUCK OFF INTO NOW (one arithmancy quiz later)

5. I'M LIKE, A GENIUS. A STUPID GENIUS, BUT STILL A GENIUS (self explanatory)

6. SO MAYBE I'M NOT OKAY (2 arithmancy quizzes and a transfiguration essay later)

7. SO WE SCREWED UP (detention again thus missing quidditch practice and envoking the wrath of our quidditch captain)

8. FAILURE: FUCKS TO GIVE NOT FOUND (the insufferable Blacks can't keep their opinions to themselves)

9. WE MAY HAVE RAIDED THE KITCHENS (alice and marlene were suffering from monthly cramps and appointed dorcas and myself to grab some pick-me-ups. went overboard. elves were disgruntled)

10. FEEL MY WRATH AND EXTREME SELF-DOUBT (sirius made fun of my quidditch skills and i got SMAD)

11. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT POTTER'S FAULT (it was actually remus')

12. NOTE TO SELF: DON'T. (stop helping sirius black! stop!)

13. IT'S POTTER'S FAULT THIS TIME (half of the DADA classroom incinerated)

14. SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THAT ARITHMANCY WAS GONNA KILL ME (worst mistake of my life was choosing to pick up this bloody class)

15. REMUS WOULDN'T TREAT ME LIKE THIS (sometimes your friends are annoying prats and that's inevitable)

16. I SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN THE CASTLE (slytherin 7th year evan rosier was insistent that i spend a day in hogsmeade with him)

17. TIME FOR MURDER- OR NOT (everybody thought the four idiots lost us 50 house points but it was alice who got caught snogging her boyfriend, frank longbottom in the 5th floor storage closet past midnight)

18. SO YOU CAUGHT ME CRYING IN THE GREAT HALL (i shouldn't have left to do my mountainous amount of assignments last minute)

19. I MET MY ROOMMATE'S ENEMY SLASH CRUSH'S HOT FAMOUS DAD (i am respectfully looking, mr. fleamont potter)

══════════════════