Chapter-11

Kavin was patting his children's head, thinking about Purvi.

Flashback:

Kavin just entered his new college as he suddenly shifted to Dehradun, as Dehradun has one of the best colleges.

(I don't know anything about Dehradun colleges, it is just for the story)

He first went into the canteen, where he saw a girl who was laughing at her friends, as they were cracking jokes on their professors.

Her laugh was so attractive that he unknowingly started walking towards her.

While at the girl's side, the girl who captivated Kavin in her beautiful face, was none other than Purvi. Purvi still didn't notice kavin, but her dear best friend, Riya has all her eyes on kavin, since he entered the canteen. She found him smart, handsome (which ofcourse he is).

As he went towards them, Riya introduced herself to Kavin and then introduced him to her group. It was when Purvi saw him. But didn't feel anything for him.

Slowly Purvi, Kavin and Riya became best friends. As time passed Purvi started feeling for him for his caring and loving nature towards everyone, while Kavin got to know he was deeply and madly in love with her. But neither Purvi nor Kavin got to express their love for each other as they know that Riya was obsessed with Kavin. Kavin was not worried for that but he knows that even if she loves him, she will not accept his love proposal for the sake of Riya.

Days passed but neither of them dared to confess their feelings for each other.

It was their second year Annual day, some spoilt brats spiked some drinks and gave them to random students, one being Purvi herself.

Out of intoxication, she proposed Kavin, which gladly, he accepted.

(I am sorry but I am not great in writing proposal scenes, so adjust, please 😔)

Next day, Purvi woke up with a heavy head, remembering what happened last night. And she was utterly shocked when she remembered proposing Kavin and was very happy that her feelings were reciprocated. But suddenly she remembered about Riya and thought to tell Kavin that she didn't love him and yesterday incident was out of intoxication.

But why would Kavin believe her when he knows the reason why she was lying. Promising her and himself he managed to assure Purvi that Riya wouldn't feel bad. But they still didn't have courage to tell Riya about their relationship.

Like this one year passed, love between our kavi increased but with increase of Riya's obsession towards Kavin. This hurt Purvi aashe was insecure thinking about Kavin and Riya.

Atlast, as only one solution was left for them, they decided to get married.

After marriage also they weren't able to disclose their love to Riya. But to there luck one of their classmates spotted them kissing and this news spread as fire and Riya got to know about their relationship and without talking to them left for UK.

After some years they took their profession as CID cops in kolkata. After one year they were blessed with twins Ruhi and Rahul.

After two years, when Purvi was coming from bureau to her home, she met with an accident which caused her memory loss. And doctors declared that pressuring her to remember anything from past may be fatal.

So kavin took the responsibility of children and sent a lady to take care of Purvi. And told that lady to move to Mumbai and keep giving him updates about purvi's health. After that he too shifted to Mumbai to take care of Purvi himself.

Doctors assured him that Purvi can remember everything when she sees or hears something about her past.

__________________________________________________________

Hope you liked the chapter 🙂

Next chapter will be the last chapter 😃

I'll try to update as soon as possible 😁

And sorry for the short update 😔