"Just friends" Yoonkook part 1

Yoongi walks into his best friend Jungkook's house. "Kook! Where are you!" Yoongi says. Jungkook runs out of his room. "Yoonie!" The younger says to his hyung as he picks him up. "How has my baby been?" Jungkook asks. "Good! How have you been Kook?" Yoongi replies. "Good." Jungkook says.

. . .

Jungkook and Yoongi are sitting on the couch when suddenly Jungkook gets a text. Yoongi turns to Jungkook and asks, "Who's that Kook?" Jungkook looks at his phone. "It's Jimin!" the younger replied. "Oh..your boyfriend, huh?" said the older. "Mhm! I'll just tell him I'm with you right no-" Before Jungkook could finish his sentence, Yoongi sighs and turns to look at Jungkook. "No, no..go to him. He probably needs you right now..I'm not important, go." Yoongi says to the younger. "But-" "Go." Jungkook sends a quick message and puts his phone down. "I'm not going anywhere..I'm staying with you, Yoonie." Yoongi is shocked by the younger's words. "But Kook-" Jungkook pulls Yoongi onto his lap and looks him in the eyes. "I'm staying with you. I'm not leaving you, okay? Jimin isn't that important right now, so I'm staying with you." Yoongi felt his face heat up a bit then looks down. "But didn't he need something..? He texted you for a reason..." Jungkook smiles softly and lifts Yoongi's chin. "He just wanted to let me know that Jin is with him. He didn't need me, so I get to stay with you." Yoongi felt his face heat up even more as the younger looked into his eyes. Yoongi smiles and pecks Jungkook's cheek. "Okie then, if you say so."

Yoongi's POV

As Kook looked into my eyes I felt everything around me fade away. Like nothing else mattered.. His beautiful eyes, his soft hair, his lips..Wait..WHAT AM I THINKING?! I can't possibly be falling for him! I thought. But I can't help it...he is so sweet...but he is my best friend, and he has a boyfriend...and so do I.. I sigh mentally and snap out of my thoughts. I'll ask him for cuddles..yeah...that'll keep those thoughts out, right?

Author POV

"Kook?" Yoongi asked the younger. Jungkook hummed in response. "Can we cuddle?" Yoongi asked as he looked down. "Of course we can."

Yoongi and Jungkook are cuddling when Yoongi suddenly feels his phone vibrate. Yoongi moves around a bit and takes his phone out of his pocket. "Who is it?" Jungkook asks. "It's TaeTae.!" Yoongi smiles weakly trying his best to seem excited. "Your boyfriend, right..?" the younger asks. "Mhm.! He said that he just got home." Jungkook sighs and lifts Yoongi off his lap. "Then you should get going then.." the younger says to him. "But Kook.." Yoongi climbs back onto Jungkook's lap. "I wanna stay here with you.." The younger blushes a bit at what the older said and did. "Y-you have to go home..your boyfriend is waiting for you..." Yoongi pouts and gets off the younger's lap. "Fine..." Jungkook smiles weakly and takes Yoongi to the door. "I love you Kook!" Yoongi says as he pecks Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook felt his face heat up and he smiles. "I-I love you too!" Yoongi smiles and heads home.

A/n: sorry if this is bad..tell me what you think! If you want you can follow my Wit account. @𝕸𝖎𝖓 & 𝕵𝖊𝖔𝖓 is my username. I role play a lot as Yoongi and Jungkook. Anygays, bye bye!