Secret Blown

Well after the incident, I ran out to Dumbledore. As I thought he would have known all this time. I met Lizzie outside of the room with Hermione. "There goes that plan" I huffed to myself. "Shi-" I cut Lizzie off as I saw Dumbledore. "It will not be a problem, all of the teachers know already." "Wait you didn't think to tell us this" Lizzie seemed pretty mad.

Draco and Harry ran out after me. "What the bloody-hell was that" he yelled at me. I avoided the what seemed to be question. Me and Lizzie ran beck to our dorm. "Son of a bitch!" Lizzie exclaimed. I can't lie I giggled a little, "Well apparently most of the school already knew we have 'special powers'." We sat locked up in our room the rest of the day.

Hermione stoped by to sit with us. After a few minutes of silence Hermione spoke "Well if I'm being honest the whole school already knew about them, but they didn't really know what Dumbledore meant. " Well now you know", just then there was a knock at my door. It was Draco. "You never answered my question" he yelled from the other side of the doors. "Maybe I don't want to answer a pervert." It got quiet. Then the door opens.

Draco asked, "What did you call me?" Lizzie looked at me weird. "You know why", Lizzie cut into the conversation "Ok you need to explain." My eyes darted between Lizzie, Hermione and Draco. "He thinks it ok to randomly touch thighs. "Excuse me" Lizzie was mad. She got up and started to siphon Draco "AH!" I stoped her before it got to far.

On my way out I saw Harry. "You were amazing earlier", I could feel myself blush. "Thanks", "Hey um (Y/N) I wanted to tell you something."

𝙎𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙊𝙉 𝘼 𝘾𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙁𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙍 𝘽𝙐𝙏  𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂!!!!