Heyo. Announcement here.

So uhm.

I'm closing this shop..for now.

School started, I kinda don't have motivation to make any adopts but I might just open again wants School termly break starts again. Please be patient I need my time, I know I said like. "Oh It will take a coupld of days." And I apologize deply for making that empty promise. Once the shop opens again, I promise I will make all of the custom adopts. I have a lot of problems happening, My relationship with my girlfriend is having some trouble and I have stress all over the place but I guess I'll try to make the adoptable. Key word = Try.

I won't post it in here, Either I pm you or you can just dm me on discord.

Fanta - Pop#3723 This is my discord username if you want to contact me, I am always active there. Not when I'm asleep of course, I live in Asia.

Legit school is giving me tons and tons of hw everyday and I do not have any access to my Ipad. And the thing that sucks the most is that my Ipad cracked. So uhm yeah.

Please do not spam saying. "Hey can I get this?" If It doesn't have the writing closed. Just- If you see anyone spamming "Hey is this open?" Please tell them to read this, I do not have time to make adopts at the moment.