Prologue

"Ugh!"

"Hmmmm"

"God!"

Struggling to move.

"Ahhh!"

"Ouch!"

Spinning from left to right.

"It's so hot!" she yelled.

It is obvious that anyone will feel hot with that kind of ... situation?

"I can't move freely! Why is that?!"

She kept on spinning all over the masters "bed".

"Ahhhh!"

Until...a loud thud filled the room. Well, nothing serious happened. Except for the fact that she fell. The precious gem, just fell.

"Grabe! Its so aga pa and I'll be starting my day by falling from my bed?!"

She held her butt because of the force from falling. Its her first time to fell upon waking up.
Also, it is a first to...

"Wait a minute! Why does my comforter is all around my body?"

She is fond of comforter , she loves it with all her might but there is a problem... It isn't her scent at all!

She tried to untangle it from behind even if she's struggling from doing so. It is tied at her lower back. She will not do that alone. She wondered. Taking some time of trying, to get rid of it. She got tired and with her habit of relaxing when she stretches her neck, she finally looked up in the ceiling that caused havoc.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!" she yelled in the highest notes that nearly breaks all the mirrors she just saw all over  the ceiling.
She saw her reflection and instantly yelled. Again. Like what she always does.

She automatically closed her eyes and pinched herself to wake up completely.

This is just a dream! Its impossible!

She took a peak of the ceiling but its still there. She let out a heavy sighed.

My pinch isn't painful enough. I hate to do this self but we need to wake up! Or else, we'll go broke!

With more strength inside her, she looked around completely.

"Where the h*ck am I?!" she instantly held her chest covered with the comforter and as soon as she did... She noticed that her clothes are gone.
Well, she can feel her legs friction.

With wide eyes because of the sudden discovery. She lost her balance and even held the comforter tightly.

She took that time to look around the room once more.

"This is not my room!" she yelled once more. Almost taking every energy left in her body.

Without her knowing, there's a man looking at her behind the walls who can also hear her yells that can damage their ears but the view will definitely... Hmm...

Who would have thought that an angel can yell that much?

The man smirked. An angelic voice brought him back to reality. So he looked at the wall once again.

"Why does the floor reflects me too? God! No one should enter this room while wearing a feminine dress or skirts!". That would be so embarrasing!

God! I'm wearing a cocktail tube dress yesterday! I hope the lights are off already when I entered this room.

She looked around and questioned herself once more.