Prologue

Naomi's P.O.V.

After we woke up in the classroom I invited everyone over to my house to celebrate. 

" I'm so happy it back with my Naomi " Seiko said hugging me. I giggled when she started tickling me. 

"I think we should get to Nakashima's house it's late," Ms. Yui said. We all agreed and left the school. On the way to my house, we caught everyone up on what they had missed well they were um.. gone. 

"Really he did that" Mayu was shocked at some of the stories I told her. 

" Well, of course, we have to come up with an excuse as to why you weren't at school for so long. " Ayumi said thinking out loud. 

" Yes, that is a problem we really can't say we were dead and brought back to life" Morishige agreed. We finally reached my house. My mom opened the door and looked surprised 

" Oh my there you sure have a lot of friends Naomi" she laughed. We all came in and my mom looked confused. "Naomi who are they" my mom pointed to Mayu, Morishige, Seiko, and Ms. Yui. 

"Mom you know who they are that's Seiko, Mayu, Morishige, and Ms. Yui " how could she not know who they are.

 " I'm sorry I don't think I've ever met any of them." I can't believe it how can she have never met them, especially Seiko, my best friend...